What's new

Tech Big D Presents: "Just another Swag Ermac OTG Combo"

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Atleast in my opinion, Ermac is the KING of Swag, with Noob Saibot right behind him. Here is just a little combo that I decided to record. Props to zaf for his video that gave me the idea. I happened to stumble upon his vid that was recorded back in February, but for some reason I never heard of it. So thanks bud!

STORMS Metzos

For those that are interested, this consists of 80% total damage without using meter. (35% + 36% + 9% from chip)

Lulzlou

Noob
the gap between d1 and force ball is 18frames and the gap for 321 and force ball is 6frames on block.

well at least i think it is

Lulzlou

Noob
Lulzlou Yeah after thinking about it...312 force ball will be a better follow up.
I know I don't play ermac but I would just end it with 321 then backdash to bait a poke, crossovers, etc. Forceball is -16 and 321 is -2 on block btw.

i'm not trying to blow up your combo or anything, don't take it the wrong way.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
i am gonna try to blow it up... can they not just do a wakeup attack to prevent the deep jk into chip at the end??? also as long as they are holding block when the d3 lift comes in he is full combo punished.

MeZMeRiZe

Excellence is my presence
i am gonna try to blow it up... can they not just do a wakeup attack to prevent the deep jk into chip at the end??? also as long as they are holding block when the d3 lift comes in he is full combo punished.
^ Yes that is correct