What's new

Best "yautja" predator's game out there?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Honestly its gotta be concrete jungle, loyal to the character, gameplay, weaponry and much more, sadly i didn't got to finish, but as far as i played the game felt pretty good.

Has any other predator game that comes this close to concrete jungle?

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
There was a Quake engine AVP game that I thoroughly enjoyed. The single player yautja campaign was the best done, and I felt that by having it happen on other planets and involving the space marines made it work to involve all three species (human, xenomorph, yautja) a lot better than the film tried to go about it.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
There was a Quake engine AVP game that I thoroughly enjoyed. The single player yautja campaign was the best done, and I felt that by having it happen on other planets and involving the space marines made it work to involve all three species (human, xenomorph, yautja) a lot better than the film tried to go about it.
in which platform this one is?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Alien vs Predator 2 released in 2001 (for PC) and its expasion Primal Hunt was very cool and fun. The game story did well linking all 3 campaigns (marine , xenomorph and predator).

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
PC, and I want to say that @wolvran is listing the game I'm thinking about. I actually wonder if it's on steam... I used to be really proud of my xenomorph play.
unfortunately, no, it's not in Steam .... what is a shame , since that game is way more fun that AVP 2010 Sega game released with more or less the same concept (3 campaigns, etc) ..... I think that studios and developers are wasting a great chance to release a new game with the Alien vs Predator ideia , but with great script story and cool gameplay, even more with the new Unreal engine and improvement graphic technology we have today .... anyway, maybe a game like Alien Isolation, if they make using Predator as the main enemy , could work well also.

There is a predator mod for morrowind that I always freaking loved. They crash land and have to destroy the aliens that have also came to the planet. It's actually really well done. .

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
AvP2 was a damn good game. I still have mine and some personal dedicated servers still work for multiplayer. I always rolled predator and marine, my brother was a Xenonorph player.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
One of the things i enjoyed in concrete jungle, was the fact that you had to be on high top buildings most of the time out of the human eye.
The cloak was a very important part of the game, and in order to sustain its power you had to drain energy from power sources to recharge the bateries which share its use with the plasma caster and some of his helmets visions.

You could also walk on the road invisible, but it would raise suspicions, and if you became visible in the middle of everyone it would rise such a panic that an elite division with choppers and bombs would try to kill you immediately, forcing you to back off hide and wear a cloak if you had energy to do it.

Even if predator could kill anyone in the game he was very killable by the AI as well, the game wasn't in first person camera either it was full character.

very good concepts, sadly a game full of bugs, but technology wasn't that great back in the day, if this game was reworked for PS4 it would be pretty damn awesome.