What's new

Tech Best Kitana Corner Combos

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
ive been looking for new combos to do in the corner, meter or not, that do about 40%+. the one i use now is jip f4 1 b2 af fan f2 cutter d1 cutter til they drop for about 44 to 47%. what would you guys think the best way to deal with people in the corner?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
jik, f21, d4~fan lift, ex fan lift, 333~fakeout kick, 2~cutter, d1~cutter. about 61% but i'll test again to see.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Don't listen to revolver, he's trolling:

f21, njp, 4fan, 4lift, b2af, fan, fan, 333cutter for 47-8% and really easy.

f41, 2fan, 2lift, b2af, fan, fan, 333cutter is really easy and good damage.

f41, b2af, fan, ff~b2af, ff~333cutter, 333cutter for 53% but extremely difficult.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
k fur realz this is what i do for fun and flashiness

f21, njp, 4~fan, 4~lift, slight step back, fan, b2~fan, fan, jk~fan, 2~cutter or jk~ex fan, fan, 2~cutter cuz it looks cool

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
f41, b2af, fan, ff~b2af, ff~333cutter, 333cutter for 53% but extremely difficult
Your information is relevant written. Thank you very much. But the risk of mistake is very large (maybe I'm just a little train that combo). I make this combo f+4,1 => b+2~d,f+1 => b+2~d,f+1 => 3,3,3~d,f+2 => 3,3,3~d,f+2 => d+1 - 51%
Jp, f4,1... B2 + fan, ground fan, 4 fan, 333 cutter, 2,1 = 53% meterless 50%​
I have once made ​​your combo ... there is no damage to this

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Took Mr. Mileena's combo and made it into an extremely easy 54% ^_^ ... good shit man.

jps~f41, b2af, 4fan, 333cutter, 333cutter = 54%

From midscreen you can get:

(jps~f2exfan) x 3, jps~f41, ff~b2af, ff~4fan, ff~333cutter, 333cutter 61%

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
How about lift corner combos?
The best I could come up with that incorporates the lift is...
f4 1, 333xxfan, 333xxlift, b2xxairfan, dash, b2xxairfan, half-dash 2xxcutter, d1
45%

or
f2 1, njp, back dash, 4xxfan, 333xxlift, b2xxairfan, dash b2xxairfan, half-dash 2xxcutter, d1
46%

Konqrr did list some in an earlier post those look useful too.

I also modified a neat combo Trepound/Silent_Chaos did on me.

jkxxairfan, 4xxfan, 4xxcutter, 333xxcutter,21
45%

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I mean starting with lift. Let's say 2,1~lift near the corner. This happens more often than a f +4,1 hitting.

Beginner0k_TwM

Took Mr. Mileena's combo and made it into an extremely easy 54% ^_^ ... good shit
I do not understand your same combo of 53% and without FJP, and combos mr.Melena 53% -54% to FJP.And how many complete combo vygadno 2.1 because there is more than recovery after a Dr.And how much advantage to finish the combo 2.1 on the wall because there is more than recovery after a d+1.And what is the advantage to finish the combo 2,1 on the wall because there is more than recovery after d 1. After all I'm working on a combo with the repetition of "d+1~cutter", as well as cutter adds meter. I've done when you combo without FJP to 48% with four repetitions of "d+1~cutter", after the patch, but at the moment I can not remember

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
It's really hard to understand your posts Beginner0k_TwM.

In Mr. Mileena's combo, 21 ends the combo and does 53%. In the combo I came up with off of Mr. Mileena's, I came up with 1% more damage and it is braindead easy.

I do not recommend using d1~cutter more than once in a combo as the damage scales very heavily. The difference in meter gain is not worth the damage you are sacrificing. You should do something like aad1~cutter, 2~fan lift, fan, fan, 333cutter or aad1~cutter, 2~fan lift, fan, ff~jk~air fan, ff~2cutter to get better damage.

Beginner0k_TwM

My question is why the training mode will not record another combo by 53%? (And shows how the playback repeat that I have, it did not work)This is a bug?

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I am using jip, f21, njp, 3 fan, 3 lift, walk back, jik fan, fan, 333 cutter for 45% just because it's easy and meterless.:p

Theme

Noob
Took Mr. Mileena's combo and made it into an extremely easy 54% ^_^ ... good shit man.

jps~f41, b2af, 4fan, 333cutter, 333cutter = 54%
Im having a hard time connecting the 333cutter to each other now. It seems the opponent falls too fast after the cutter to connect another one, but I've seen it done already so its possible. Any suggestions?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Im having a hard time connecting the 333cutter after 4fan. It seems as tho she isnt fast enough after recovery.
You have to hit 4fan high in the air.

This is one of those (many) Kitana combos that you can adjust if you mess up the timing. If you don't hit 4fan high enough, you have forever to see if you did or not, just go for 2cutter, 2cutter and you will be fine. Not much damage lost as those last hits do 1% or less each.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I'm surprised that nobody has maximized her aaf21 corner damage... All I see CD doing is around 24% when you can get up to 41% with no meter.