What's new

Best Controller for XB1 MKX?

C-Sword

Noob
I bought the spectra controller and returned it the next day. The RT button and two of the face buttons were sticking and made any game unplayable. The xbone controller is your best bet. The elite might be good too but i really dont know. DoNOT get the MKX pdp contoller!! I kust bought a ps4 and the Hori FC4 and i love it. Hope they make a xbone version or at least a legal converter to use the ps4 one
Get the Brook converter and a USB extension cable, you cannot set macros on that thing.

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
yo jagged im a halo guy. the campaigns have always been great and halo 2 and 3s online was amazing. halo reach also had great online play. great graphical updates and story mode in halo 4, online is still good but not as good as halo 3 imo. halo 5 is out soon and hopefully see you on the battlefield!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I've used rock candy for my 360 and overall PDP stuff is cheap. The only time I was satisfied with their controllers is the injustice fightstick and even the buttons are meh but that's nothing too big plus I can switch them out.

As for the others:
Who makes the spectra? All those colors actually looks cheap to me
I personally don't like playing on a mini, but if you got the hands for it maybe. Once again that looks cheap.
I don't know how good that hori pad is but that's probably your best choice based off of name alone.
No way am I spending 100 on a xbox controller with extra buttons. (wonder if that'll be tourney legal.)

There are one or two converters to use on an xbox one if you're interested in those.
i actually have someone giving me a free mini green version!

just wanted to know if there are other options out there, and has someone used the elite, and found it to be better than Scuff?

C-Sword

Noob
do you have alink to it cuz i keep finding a wireless brook converter for ps3 and not ps2
I brought up that converter for people who wanted to use the Hori Fighter Commander 4 on Xbox One, cause they also made one for that.

As for the PS2 to PS4 adapter, I might be able to get some real soon, I'll keep you guys updated.

unseen

Noob
It actually depends on what you get used to,
Some people use arcade sticks and they're very much used to it, and don't know how to use a dpad properly.
While others can probably beat arcade players with just a dpad, regardless if it was a PS4 or Xbox or a 3rd party.
I don't think I will be able to get used for an arcade, I've been PC player and old console player (nintendo and Sega, and I played the UMK3 on Sega flawlessly and won several tournaments back a day. as well as MK3 on PC.
For me Hori Fighting commander 4 resemble to the Sega dpad (which had 6 buttons) and it was the perfect match for MK back then.
I guess I could also do very well with MKX using a keyboard.
so based on some reviews to see what people prefer, and mostly is what you're able to get used to, and probably get the Titan one converter and connect your keyboard.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT...THE BEST PAD TO USE ON THE XB1 IS THE DS4. BUY A CRONUSMAX CONVERTER, BUY A PS4 CONTROLLER (pick your favorite color), ENJOY.

Alright, I'm done with the caps. In all seriousness though I bought this because all of my local tournaments are held on ps4 and now I can't play mkx on the xb1 pad anymore. I no longer like the feel of the xb1 pad at all.

I would avoid all Razer gamepads on console. Their past 2 controllers (Onza, Sabertooth) had a premium price but last as little longer than those pdp pads.

I did test the Sabertooth and I returned it the next day. It looks like a solid pad but it has a lot of problems. Basically, buyer beware.