What's new

Best anti-zoners in Injustice 2

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I heard that Harley Quinn is one of them.

Scarecrow would be an antizoner, since he's a teleporter. The zoners have a problem against the teleporters.

I don't know if Flash would suffice, because I don't know how much faster would he be after his teleport.

I think that WW would be one, since she has her air dash.

Parasurama

Dragon

Scarecrow would be an antizoner, since he's a teleporter. The zoners have a problem against the teleporters.

I don't know if Flash would suffice, because I don't know how much faster would he be after his teleport.

What teleport for Flash?

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I'm very ignorant to this because we're 2 days in, lol, buttt. If you worried about zoning, I would start with either; another character with a fast projectile, Aquaman (from the deep,) batman (trait bats), or black adam (divekick.)

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Cheetah seems downright decent with her leap both going hella far, and also low profiles dr fates stuff.

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
I saw Flash's gameplay there. His teleport looks a lot like Kabal's.
Flash doesn't have a teleport. You might be thinking of his Lightning Punch, which is an advancing special that on hit has him reappearing behind the opponent. But that's still a front-block move.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

Scarecrow is not an anti-zoner.. lol... Have you seen his teleport? When have you seen any zoner afraid of his teleport?

I obviously don't know for sure, but it seems Scarecrow wouldn't be good against zoning. At least some of them. His teleport is pretty slow recovery, but like WoWo he has a projectile absorbing move. His f1 apparently has duck properties after start up.

So yeah they all have ways to deal with it, but the "best" anti zoner? I'm not sure.

WW only has her air dash in one specific trait option, not something you can count on.
This is a great point and needs to be addressed, these forums will be going off no gear stat increase and no attachable abilities unless specified.

Tournament rules are no gear, no attachable abilities so this is the standard when talking MUs, options, etc.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Flash doesn't have a teleport. You might be thinking of his Lightning Punch, which is an advancing special that on hit has him reappearing behind the opponent. But that's still a front-block move.
I admit that I didn't see his lightning punch there. I thought that after he comboed his opponent he would speed on the other way around, like Kabal did.

Scarecrow is not an anti-zoner.. lol... Have you seen his teleport? When have you seen any zoner afraid of his teleport?
I obviously don't know for sure, but it seems Scarecrow wouldn't be good against zoning. At least some of them. His teleport is pretty slow recovery, but like WoWo he has a projectile absorbing move. His f1 apparently has duck properties after start up.

So yeah they all have ways to deal with it, but the "best" anti zoner? I'm not sure.
@Red Reaper , I have seen his teleportation, but I don't know how much faster is his tele there. I wish I had the game earlier to lab on all of them.

@RM Crimson Panther , interesting. Once I get the game tomorrow it's lab time for me.

What is ur opinion on Harley, guys? I saw her breakdown and trailer, but I don't know how much efficient is she against the zoners.

I'll need to find a Scorpion-like or DP Raiden-like teleporter to deal against those zoners.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
After only 2 days, so far SG seems to do alright.
I'd call Supergirl more of a counter-zoner than an anti-zoner. Her teleport is actually slower than it looks, and you'll get blocked/blown up trying to do it on reaction to some projectiles at range.

But her lasers are great, and let her keep zoners fron getting comfortable and go blow for blow with them when need be.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
i've found a well timed roll, which ALL toons can do, can get you up real close, in some MUs even in time for a punish, but it is only a tool.. it is not complete solution, still with clever use.. .. . .. but many people seam to forget it is there.

Also Catwoman is so underrated, I suspect she will be a contender in tier lists, and one reason why is the amazing low profile she has... and it can go right under most projectiles, but unlike the rest fo the cast she is doing a lot more than just ducking!

Also the game is so new I have only really been playing WW, but the bracelets for wonder woman are amazing at deflecting projectiles.

Last edited:

armani

Noob
I feel pretty ok with Harley when it comes to zoners, but only in short spurts. Her trait + meter burn rolling does a lot in terms of helping her get in.

I just need to git gud first before I can say anything definitively. And honestly, I feel like the whole cast has SOMETHING to counter/anti-zone with even if it's by the slightest.