What's new

Video/Tutorial Belial's Guides to Killer Frost

Belial

Noob
I've decided to make a separate thread as my genuine masterpieces get lost in random threads, lol xD
Anyway I've made a bunch already and plan to do more, so no reason not to put them all in one place.
I'm recording in one go, so consider it more like a broadcast recording, I drop some stuff, I stumble sometimes and it might be longer than necessary, but Im too lazy to go through video editing process, sorry.

Here's what I've done so far:

NEW! Killer Frost vs Superman

NEW! Killer Frost Corner and Interactible

NEW! Killer Frost and LCD

Killer Frost vs Black Adam MU

Killer Frost Combos

Killer Frost vs Flash MU

KF vs Flash f21 explanation

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
if you need matchup experience then hit me up on psn, i play 80% of the cast and play the kf matchup the best with BA in europe

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
That SC vid was hilarious!

I love the russian accent and language. You should do a tech video in russian and subtitle it for us lol

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I just watched Belial's video on Black Adam and something he said really resinated with me. He mentions that KF isn't a rush down character (like everyone says) but actually a "reactionary punisher". This makes sense to me. She is so strong from mid to full screen (her zoning is impressive) and the threat of slide from this distance (mostly mid screen to 3/4) is intimidating. I always lose when I just rush in with caution to the wind.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Got tired of losing as Joker haha. Killer frost is too fun anyway. :D
you complete bastard! your better than me u can win with joker,I need that reset bullshit,lol! Yeah she is fun man,although ATM I'm wondering if I'm any good or I'm just getting away with murder tbh.i can already feel myself falling into lazy patterns.just wish I had more time to play tbh,she's the only character that's clicked for me.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
That accent....great stuff. Guides against GL, Supes and other tourney toppers would be helpful as well to some. Possibly even for infamous characters like Hawkgirl that some Frost players are convinced is unbeatable.

Also, Mr Belial; this is no way shape or form due to my being enamored with your voice, but a way by which we can improve the meta game, and mechanics and tech of Injustice as a whole. I need you to record audio of yourself saying the following:
"Ooh Ricky!Is that you at the door?"
"Pomegranate"
"Rickyraws the magnificent"
"Curses Ricky! Is there no end to your immeasurable wealth of combos and mixups?!"
(I'm gonna need you to giggle a little as you say this next one)"Tee hee hee! Stop, Ricky! You're tickling me! Ha ha ha"
"Ricky, you've been a naughty boy. Looks like you're just another man to punish."

If you can hurry up and record these audio files as send them to my inbox at once, I'm sure Injustice will be a better game for it.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Who is rushing down with Frost? She has terrible normals in terms of speed and range. Also, her on-block frame data blows. She is all about mind games and using slide and the fear of that move to open people up. Fortunately, this part of her game is SO good that it makes her one of the game's top characters.

Belial

Noob
There will be a tournament at the end of next week, Me and Frostie will be there. If I make it far enough you'll get your vids. Also I might get a chance to record a few matches during next week.

Good shit from fellow Russian:) And, guys, not all of us Russians have that accent. I for example don't.But then again not every Russian is as good as Belial at fighting games. I am for example not nearly as good as him.
By the way, Belial , а ты из Москвы? Я из Питера и недавно только зарегился на fighting.ru. Недавно начал мэшить с Прозрачным и другими в МК и Injustice. Просто интересно часто ли в Питере бываешь?

Man you are god's gift to earth for doing these MU analysis. Do you think you can do a MU analysis for Hawkgirl? Some players think its a 5-5 MU, but alot of ppl think its horribly in Hawkgirls favor