What's new

Tech Batman's Mid combo trait into standing reset options.

zaf

professor
Hey guys,

Found something cool with batman.
You can land a combo off some strings that allows for you to activate trait mid combo mid screen and be able to still combo after that into a standing reset.

What this does is let batman get up close to pressure and have bats for added pressure.This is different then most combos i see and know of because there is no knockdown to deal with, and you have bats for free.
I know that a push block can push me off and make bats go away but that still doesnt stop him all the time. If you are lucky and release bats and end up getting a hit in while pressuring, if you land one of the hits needed to do this, you can basically repeat this.

Here are the combos

b3 j2 b2~trait 11~normal grapple MB neutral jump 2 22 - 9 hits 29%

113 b3 j2 b2~trait 11~normal grapple MB neutral jump 2 22 - 12 hits 32%( leaves you at +14 for any free blockstring or any option you want, and you have bats lolol)

223 b3 j2 b2~trait 11~normal grapple MB neutral jump 2 22 - 31%

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
DoctrineDark has been posting combo videos including Batman's mid-combo Trait activation as well.

I even have a ghetto ones myself:
B113 , 22 x Trait x B23
B113 , 22 x Trait x 2/B2/1 x Grapple MB , B3 , B23 - 1 Bar

Forgot the damage on both.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
You can activate the trait after a b3 and still get a full combo to optimize damage or you can activate it after a b2 or f2 and continue with 123 to maximize damage as well.

Also ending with 11 and 22 both space you out too far to get a b11 (2nd hit will whiff)

My standing reset of choice is 223 b3 j3 b2 MB grapple j2 112 call bats. 1 bar 38% with a free b2 or b1 follow up plus Bats.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
You can activate the trait after a b3 and still get a full combo to optimize damage or you can activate it after a b2 or f2 and continue with 123 to maximize damage as well.

Also ending with 11 and 22 both space you out too far to get a b11 (2nd hit will whiff)

My standing reset of choice is 223 b3 j3 b2 MB grapple j2 112 call bats. 1 bar 38% with a free b2 or b1 follow up plus Bats.
Digging this too. Mixed in with b112 MB rang + bats pressure these setup are his future. I've been ending combos in b2~4 for a while but then using bats to kill wake ups or to make them block for dash in b1 or cross up j2 as a pseudo oki setup

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane

Are you dashing for the free B1 to connect? The 112 seems to leave them just out of range.