What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl's Flying Bat Infinite-Discovered by SonicFox

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I think it's fine. If you mess up that one frame, I'm throwing you in the corner and triple -cross up splashing you until you die for your insolence.

But I am impressed @SonicFox5000 , you actually made something that works the way it's supposed to

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Okay, here's the upside:

Midscreen off of B2U3 you need to do about 6 or 7 reps to do as much damage as a 1 bar midscreen BnB (plus neither leaves you in a vortex)

In the corner you are going to have to do maybe 8 or 9 to do as much as a normal 1 bar corner BnB

So you really do have to consistently get to some decently high rep amounts to get a real large damage increase from her current damage. It benefits B12 starter and D2 AA a pretty good amount though, I think.

Also you do get a full combo off of every time she drops it, which is a big deal. She's super minus if she does a flying bat too late.

Not saying it isn't broken, but it's going to take a lot of practice to consistently be doing even 60% combos, all at the risk of a full combo if you drop it.

E

Eldriken

This is perfect to do against people who suck at the game. It's a salt/rage generator all on its own.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I think it's fine. If you mess up that one frame, I'm throwing you in the corner and triple -cross up splashing you until you die for your insolence.

But I am impressed @SonicFox5000 , you actually made something that works the way it's supposed to
Yeah nah. I can consistently get 10-15 reps. So can sonicfox. This shit is broken as fuck.

Hotfix/ban please.

Listen, when bola glitch was discovered I was all for letting it rock. That was harder to do and provided even less advantage than this does. There is no way this shouldn't be banned/hotfixed out.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I think as the main of a character with a massive hitbox I can expect this glitch to work more easily on me:| the struggles of lex:(The next hot fix will probably nerf him again too