What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl's Flying Bat Infinite-Discovered by SonicFox

E

Eldriken

and no i dont want the game to die or else i wouldnt be playing it again :) im having fun with bane sometimes only sometimes i would love to get d1 when i want a d1 and not air command grab sometimes
As a Doomsday main, I know your pain.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Guys calm down. This is an easy fix/ban. Just limit the amount of flying bats per combo to 2 (MB or otherwise).

Fix wise you can increase the gravity on non-mb df2 or increase the damage scaling to infinite on non-mb df2 or increase recovery on non-mb df2 by 4 frames.

No BG doesn't need to be banned lawl.

RIF

Noob
and no i dont want the game to die or else i wouldnt be playing it again :) im having fun with bane sometimes only sometimes i would love to get d1 when i want a d1 and not air command grab sometimes

Controls in this game are terrible.

When I try to get B12, I get B1 Boulder and die. It's awesome. (For my opponent)

AugustAPC

Not For Sale
This character's been broken in every facet of the word since her release. How many times have they patched broken shit out of this character now? I hope they get their shit together for Injustice 2. No combos with vortex potential or coming off a vortex should pass the low 40%s.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Let it be known TYM:

When I found this tech, I told Tom IMMEDIATELY.
He gave me two choices:
1. Don't tell palo and just let it stay there.
2. Tell Palo and have the game patched.
I chose option 2 because I know as much as they have balanced this game, they havent. Hes going to attempt to have it patched. I understand that my character will be nerfed into the dirt if she does but, its for the greater good of the community.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Honestly it'd be easier just to say it has gravity now. Most batgirls only use one into MB, so causing it to properly interact with the gravity engine would get rid of the infinite as it is, and allow batgirl to still have her basic kit. Hell, she could even land 2 or 3, just not like... 14

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Honestly it'd be easier just to say it has gravity now. Most batgirls only use one into MB, so causing it to properly interact with the gravity engine would get rid of the infinite as it is, and allow batgirl to still have her basic kit. Hell, she could even land 2 or 3, just not like... 14
or 10000000000000000000000.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Let it be known TYM:

When I found this tech, I told Tom IMMEDIATELY.
He gave me two choices:
1. Don't tell palo and just let it stay there.
2. Tell Palo and have the game patched.
I chose option 2 because I know as much as they have balanced this game, they havent. Hes going to attempt to have it patched. I understand that my character will be nerfed into the dirt if she does but, its for the greater good of the community.
I respect that