What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed by NRS

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
We don't need boobs , we need interesting characters.Scorpion will be the last nail in the coffin...:mad:

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Hell yes! Love the colors and the armor. Pincers are a bit weird but we'll see how it goes.
Good! I'm glad you like the design after how much you wanted her. Agree about the pincers, hopefully the gameplay next week of her will be good.

Any guesses what month she'll be released in?

tazzmission

Banned
I want a refund when only 2/4 of the characters've been confirmed....ugh give me a break. At least wait for Scorpion and Zod to be validated before flipping off your lid.
no i want one simply because i paid for a dcu game not a batman game

7 to 8 bat charachters? fucking really?

also is it me or am i the only one who thinks that cyborg being the only black hero on the roster is a bad thing? of course wb and dc would stick in batgirl over someone like static vixen icon or even fatlity just to milk the batman cash cow.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Another thing though, am I the only one that finds it kind of weird that we'll get to see her gameplay next week, before or close after the first DLC character is even out? I mean... why? Has me thinking that there might just really be a second wave of DLC.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Another thing though, am I the only one that finds it kind of weird that we'll get to see her gameplay next week, before or close after the first DLC character is even out? I mean... why? Has me thinking that there might just really be a second wave of DLC.
I hope she gets released a week or two after Lobo. That way we have more time for other people who want their favorite character in. :16Bit

Mulder

King of Heroes

also is it me or am i the only one who thinks that cyborg being the only black hero on the roster is a bad thing? of course wb and dc would stick in batgirl over someone like static vixen icon or even fatlity just to milk the batman cash cow.
Season pass can still be bought....you should've waited before you bought it. Simple as that.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!

I really wish we had Static or John Stewart. Not enough ethnic diversity. :16Bit

Mulder

King of Heroes
Oh yeah about that cast list....Lobo wasn't listed because his VA was already listed......Scorp's VA is also MMH's va.....what if he wasn't listed because Scorpion already was?

tazzmission

Banned
Season pass can still be bought....you should've waited before you bought it. Simple as that.
that argument can lost so long. you have to admit this is becoming a trend so quit acting like it isnt an issue in the gaming community

and you wonder why this garbage continues because you are supporting it like a blind sheep. if you dont voice that something is wrong this will continue in the gaming buisness as a whole

She ain't a ski. She be a character.
...*facepalm* I KNOW that. I'm saying that, compared to the screenshots of Slade, Harley, Diana, and Cyborg, this is a good looking screenshot.
So did I...
Frankly, I was worried about Injustice's Batman when the first trailer hit and he had the Nolan cowl mouth, but the Injustice cowl is much slimmer while still looking tougher.