What's new

Tech Batgirl Combo Thread. (Original Thread; Out of Date)

TimTim

Don't Hate
Hey Max I know it's kind of a weird question but what effect do you add to your injustice Combo Videos to give it that more dramatic realistic effect. Do you edit with vegas?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Hey Max I know it's kind of a weird question but what effect do you add to your injustice Combo Videos to give it that more dramatic realistic effect. Do you edit with vegas?
I'm pretty sure he edits in Adobe Premiere, or at least any sane person would. :p What do you mean by "dramatic realistic effect"?

Yea, and I add a smart blur filter called RSMB (Reel Smart Motion Blur). Takes a long time to render but gives the impression of 60fps on Youtube, which only runs at 30.

TimTim

Don't Hate
Yea, and I add a smart blur filter called RSMB (Reel Smart Motion Blur). Takes a long time to render but gives the impression of 60fps on Youtube, which only runs at 30.
I love you thanks for that. Would you mind if I used it sometime? I haven't seen anyone else use it so I'd feel bad using it.
I'm pretty sure he edits in Adobe Premiere, or at least any sane person would. :p What do you mean by "dramatic realistic effect"?
Ha Adobe Premiere my butt :)

Tortonon

YOLO is power
JI2, b2d3, bf3 (MB), b3, delayed JI3, d2, dd2 -> 35% 1 meter.

I'm sure you can try and break 40% using another MB on that dd2, I just don't know what would be the optimal finisher for it. Help me guys :'(

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
JI2, b2d3, bf3 (MB), b3, delayed JI3, d2, dd2 -> 35% 1 meter.

I'm sure you can try and break 40% using another MB on that dd2, I just don't know what would be the optimal finisher for it. Help me guys :'(
DD3 MB seems to actually reduce combo damage, you'd probably get more out of DF2 MB if you're trying to milk it for what it's worth.

Vagrant

Noob
Hang on a second I'm at work so I can't test this I only played her for like 30 seconds this morning.

If you end a combo in ropey thing.. Is it a standing reset or do they fall after?

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
is her Trait a joke? worst trait in the game...
Why can't she have batman's trait... T_T

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
As far as damage/setups go, I really think her go to combo ender should be DB2U. She recovers fast and can go immediately into a setup.

Try ending with DB2U~DD3...It drops you right in front of the downed opponent. I smell setups for days.

DRE

(--o--)
b12 or b2u3, f212~db2 25-26%

b12 or b2u3, b12, f2~db2 25-27%

b12 or b2u3, b12, f2~df2 MB, 11u2d1 or 11u23 30-32%

b12 or b2u3, f21~hcf3 MB, b3, db2 31-33%

f21~hcf3 MB, b3, j2, j2~smoke bomb 33%

f21~hcf3 MB, b3, j2, j2, 11u2d1 33%

f21~hcf3 MB, b3, j3, 212~db2 35%

b12 or b2u3, 11u23~super 41%

DRE

(--o--)
wow batgirl sucks
She has great, safe overhead/low mixup strings all over the place and she does good damage. Her b2 overhead is really fast just like her b1 low. Both of have a launch followup. I don't think she's bad.