What's new

General/Other Batgirl Alternate Wishlist

Komatose

The Prettiest
Definitely want this one:

I want Cassie really bad even though they would have to change the voice and clash quotes:

Maskless Cassie o.o :

'

Steph (Again, new clash quotes and voice):

Spoiler (lulz):

Eddyward

Noob
I swear that Ed Boon said that there would be alternate costumes for DLC characters. I think? I don't know if anyone else can confirm that. Anyways:

Support the gays! lol :p I also just like Batwoman's costume design better than Batgirl's comic designs (sorry). I do kind of like Batgirl's Injustice design from what we've seen so far, though.

EDIT: https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/04/17/netherrealms-ed-boon-moving-beyond-mortal-kombat-hints-on-injustice-dlc-and-life-after-midway.aspx?PostPageIndex=3
In terms of costumes, there's a lot to pull from, the pre-order bonuses, collector's edition, etc. Is the plan to include costumes with each of the DLC characters?
Yes.
May have misread that comment or took it out of context. I think he means there will be compatibility skins, such as Flashpoint Batman, that will come with the DLC characters.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I swear that Ed Boon said that there would be alternate costumes for DLC characters. I think? I don't know if anyone else can confirm that. Anyways:

Support the gays! lol :p I also just like Batwoman's costume design better than Batgirl's comic designs (sorry). I do kind of like Batgirl's Injustice design from what we've seen so far, though.

EDIT: https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/04/17/netherrealms-ed-boon-moving-beyond-mortal-kombat-hints-on-injustice-dlc-and-life-after-midway.aspx?PostPageIndex=3
In terms of costumes, there's a lot to pull from, the pre-order bonuses, collector's edition, etc. Is the plan to include costumes with each of the DLC characters?
Yes.
I too like Batwoman's costume. The red just makes so many feels <3

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I think the obvious ones that everyone wants are the other Batgirls. We could really use...

1. New 52 Batgirl (She is really the reason Batgirl is in the game).
2. Cassandra Cain (She is the second most popular Batgirl. She only gets beat out because Barbara is iconic, she would also be easy enough to make. They would just have the "Beyond" her costume and cover the face. She might not get a new voice though).
3. Stephanie Brown (The third Batgirl. She could be as simple as a pallet swap. She was extremely popular before the New 52).
4. Betty Kane (This would be similar to the classic skins we are getting. A first appearance of sorts).
5. Batwoman (Would be cool to get a character alternate. The design is similar enough to just warrant a pallet swap.

1. Spoiler/Robin- (A unique take on Stephanie).
2. Black Bat- (A unique take on Cassie).

Another one I really want is transsexual Batman. I think it would be hilarious. :16Bit

Komatose

The Prettiest
I think the obvious ones that everyone wants are the other Batgirls. We could really use...

2. Cassandra Cain (She is the second most popular Batgirl. She only gets beat out because Barbara is iconic, she would also be easy enough to make. They would just have the "Beyond" her costume and cover the face. She might not get a new voice though).
3. Stephanie Brown (The third Batgirl. She could be as simple as a pallet swap. She was extremely popular before the New 52).
4. Betty Kane (This would be similar to the classic skins we are getting. A first appearance of sorts).
5. Batwoman (Would be cool to get a character alternate. The design is similar enough to just warrant a pallet swap.

Another one I really want is transsexual Batman. I think it would be hilarious. :16Bit
I would have asked for Black Bat but I already felt needy. Thank you for doing it for me. <3

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7

alysia yeoh alt. haha

Eddyward

Noob
Wait, did I misread Ed Boon's comment? I think he was talking about there being the free costumes (Flashpoint Batman) with ecah of the DLC characters. Not costumes FOR the DLC characters. I still think they'll do costumes for them, though.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Wait, did I misread Ed Boon's comment? I think he was talking about there being the free costumes (Flashpoint Batman) with ecah of the DLC characters. Not costumes FOR the DLC characters. I still think they'll do costumes for them, though.
Yeah. I think they will too. But yeah, they will give costumes for free with the DLC (compatibility pack DL).

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
It is not too likely. They have so much potential with Lobo, Scorpion, and Batgirl though. I don't know anything about Zod. So I cant speak for him. Apparently MK9 only had 1 alternate costume amongst the 4 characters. However, NRS is going costume happy with this game. So we shall see. :16Bit

Komatose

The Prettiest
It is not too likely. They have so much potential with Lobo, Scorpion, and Batgirl though. I don't know anything about Zod. So I cant speak for him. Apparently MK9 only had 1 alternate costume amongst the 4 characters. However, NRS is going costume happy with this game. So we shall see. :16Bit
None of the DLC characters got alts. :16Bit

I would pay big bucks for a maskless Cassandra cain skin.
I would give my life for it if it meant I could play maskless Cassie for a mere 5 minutes.