What's new

Based on the Leak Who Are You Planning On Being Your Main

D

Deleted member 59910

Kabal
Kung Lao
(They were my mains in the last 2 games and are by far my favorites)

I hope Shang and Shao to fit my playstyle. Let’s see.

Johnny for fun.

Of course I will try everybody. I will not buy a fighting game and don’t try all chars. Only the time will choose my main. I’m loving all characters right now.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I was going to do it differently this time and have a main that I focused on and tried to master but I can’t do it lol. That roster has me hyped and the last cage presentation changed the game for me. Adding character to the character made it that much more entertaining. My list will only grow but for me it’s
1. Shang
2. Shao Kahn
3. Noob
4. Johnny
5. Kollector

I will be playing these guys first. So far..

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Kotal for sure. He was my main for MKX and the reason I came to really love that game.

I gotta see what Exo-fram Jacquie has to offer. The idea of sticking it to haters and playing with some robot shit is hard to say no to.

And yeah, like everyone else after the reveal, Johnny Cage.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
To be honest, it really depends on how everyone plays and what the meta shapes up to be before I decide who I mean. It also depends on whether or not the "secret characters" leak from GameFAQs ends up being legit. A lot of characters interest me on paper, but the main ones I really want to know about are:
  1. Shang Tsung
  2. Jax
  3. Frost
  4. Jacqui
  5. Cetrion
  6. The Kollector
Out of the characters we've already seen, I think the ones that interest me the most are Johnny Cage and Scorpion.
What secret character leak are you talking about?

It will almost certainly be one or three of the below, in no particular order.

Shao Khan
D'Vorah
Noob
Baraka

The new characters don't look "cool" to me and I need to love the look of my characters.

First and foremost, Kotal Kahn. The Brohemoth is back and I'm so hype to learn him all over again.

Seems like Shinnok is also in seeing as how he was mentioned in the Erron Black leak, so it looks like I have my two mains from MK X back.

Will dabble with Shang Tsung, Frost and The Kollector.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
It's almost easier to list charactets I don't have interest in.

Potential mains: Johnny, Jax, Kano, Shao Kahn, Scorpion, Baraka, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kabal, Noob, maaybe Erron, maaaybe Geras, maaaaybe Raiden.

Everyone looks too god damn good. What the fuck.

That "Dynasty" kid, who uploads his MK11 leak videos to YouTube, while covering the Kotal Kahn and Noob Saibot leaks, mentioned en passant that one or more new Shao Kahn image/s has/have been leaked -- something about "customisation"... Anyone know of these pics?
(*They're apparently a part of the tranche that dropped with the base roster leak)
---

Potential mains: Johnny, Jax, Kano, Shao Kahn, Scorpion, Baraka, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kabal, Noob, maaybe Erron, maaaybe Geras, maaaaybe Raiden.
With that many "mains", you might want to try: [?]

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I’m usually a kitana main but something sneaky is going on with her I feel...
Either way for me it’s:
1. Kitana
2. Jacqui (assuming she is reworked)
3. Sonya/ Cassie (whoever is more mixup orientated)

I’ll side play jade and Johnny