What's new

Back to block

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Back to block has begotten an abomination called Super Unblockable Figher 4 : Cammy Edition. Can't wait to see the same shit in Injustice.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
My favorite thing ever about MK9 is being able to cancel dashes with attacks, I'm really sad you can't in Injustice.

SLy

Noob
When having back to block mechanics walking speed is going to be much more of a factor. In mk dash cancel block was the best and easiest way to get in on zoners. This system is going to open up a lot of little things that's going to make a difference in gameplay. Spacing and footsie is indeed going to be more in depth..

SLy

Noob
Its not the crossovers but the hitboxes that made it unblockable. I just hope Injustice doesn't have deep in crossovers that creates this..

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Ahhk well its tru that it doesnt hurt to use some on the features seen as necessary for a fighting game, i dont kno of a fighting game from this generation that doesnt have the features that you listed, but with mk9 moves hang out there too long a jab can take 8 frames to start up but double that to recover???? why is it so?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So you don't think letting MK9 marinate for a couple of years is a good idea? I think it's good NRS went this route.
I'll just be honest...no. That's just me wanting more...and I'll always play MK9 even after MK10. MK is the only fighting game I've ever cared for, so my opinion is greatly biased. At this point, if they just added 4 more DLC I truly believe that would give this game at least a half of a decades worth of fresh air...

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'll just be honest...no. That's just me wanting more...and I'll always play MK9 even after MK10. MK is the only fighting game I've ever cared for, so my opinion is greatly biased. At this point, if they just added 4 more DLC I truly believe that would give this game at least a half of a decades worth of fresh air...
I understand your view. I'm willing to bet NRS will start work on MK10 after Injustice drops. Unless they have another new ip in the works.

SLy

Noob
I understand your view. I'm willing to bet NRS will start work on MK10 after Injustice drops. Unless they have another new ip in the works.
Arent they working on a marvel game?.. I could've sworn I heard the interviewer say it during the hector interview..

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Also, it kills me that I can see Reiko and Tanya in the background...two of my favorite characters...KILLS ME!

Reactions: SLy

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
this is stupid holding back to block doesn't build fundamentals it takes just as much skill to block something with a button as with holding back. It all comes down to knowledge and guessing. Hopefully this game will not include the unblockable set-ups of SF or be option select heavy like sf4 were the game plays itself for you.