What's new

B321, 4

REYTHEGREAT

Sup my fellow raiden players. I was messing around and noticed you can do b3,21, dash, 4, teleport and be at a advantage for you to connect f2,4. Just wanted to see of anyone can try it out and report their findings. You can also do b3,12, dash, 4, superman for a fancy combo. Sorry if tis been posted.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
wow, I don't seem to recall anybody else mentioning this combo. You just might have stumbled on something new with Raiden. I shall try this tonight.

ps: I believe you meant b3, 1, 2. Not b3, 2, 1.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
well problem with pressuring with b312 is that anyone with an armor move can perform said armor move between 3-1 link / 1-2 link so u can end up eating a full combo depending on the character.

Reo does this all the time when I play his kabal. Ill do b312 and either in between each link he will do ex nomad dash and Ill end up eating it into a full combo.

If you guys wanna try something I was talking to a few people I know and 1 particular string raiden has and is not used is I believe b2 f1 iirc?

Anyway if you use this string on hit from a jip and combo into v-blast in theory it should leave ur opponent in enough hit stun fr you to jump in and either continue with pressure (similar to Kitana) or if they don't block into a full combo.

Yet again this is IN THEORY so try it out and see if it work guys

REYTHEGREAT

Hey hitoshura, I know if the opponent blocks the link can be interrupted but I what I meant was if you catch the opponent without blocking and you happen to connect b3,12. And that string you mentioned, yes. You are correct. If I'm not mistaken I believe krayzie was using this on stream one day.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Hey hitoshura, I know if the opponent blocks the link can be interrupted but I what I meant was if you catch the opponent without blocking and you happen to connect b3,21. And that string you mentioned, yes. You are correct. If I'm not mistaken I believe krayzie was using this on stream one day.
oh lol nvm :3

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
You cannot 2-in-1 the teleport to the 4, they fall before you recover from teleport.