What's new

[Aug 28, 2015] Summer Jam 9 (Essington, Pa)

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
Hey @BigE , What will the schedule be for MKX? I may have work on Friday. Also is it a two or one day tournament for MKX? Will MKX be on a specific day? I live in the area (35 mins away) and am highly interested on going. I just am looking for some more details. I have played in many Madden tournaments but this will be my first real MK tournament since I was a kid playing UMK in the arcade. I know Madden tournaments usually run to 12-3 am lol. I am guessing MK will go a lot quicker. I am trying to gauge if and when I should get a room.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Hey @BigE , What will the schedule be for MKX? I may have work on Friday. Also is it a two or one day tournament for MKX? Will MKX be on a specific day? I live in the area (35 mins away) and am highly interested on going. I just am looking for some more details. I have played in many Madden tournaments but this will be my first real MK tournament since I was a kid playing UMK in the arcade. I know Madden tournaments usually run to 12-3 am lol. I am guessing MK will go a lot quicker. I am trying to gauge if and when I should get a room.
I also need this same info @BigE. I'll be going for MKX but just want to confirm how many days/nights I should get the room. Is MKX Saturday and Sunday, or Friday as well?

BigE

Elder God
Ok I did it I got us a Group Discount block at the wyndham up the street from the clarion.

Group code to us is: "Summer Jam group arriving Augs 28th"

You can either call 877-999-3223 or 610-521-2400 to make a reservation.
Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport
45 Industrial Highway * Essington, PA 19029

PLEASE DONT WAIT ROOMS WILL GO FAST AGAIN.

BigE

Elder God
82 players so far.

Ok I did it I got us a Group Discount block at the wyndham up the street from the clarion.

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
It's official. This will be my first major ever! I'm super stoked to meet you all and get my ass kicked by some pros :)

BigE

Elder God
count and I still don't have a room count from the Comfort in and Redroof in.

Please book your rooms.
There's NOTHING I can do for you at the Clarion
Rooms are almost gone.
PLEASE BOOK YOUR ROOMS.
I got us a Group Discount block at the wyndham up the street from the clarion.

BigE

Elder God
To clarify, the converters are banned on the PS4. The Titan converters are still legal on the Xbox 360 as long they are set to Tournament Edition.

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
@BigE

Is it safe to assume that MKX will be on ps4? Unless I'm blind, the rules for mkx still aren't on the summer jam website :confused:

Edit: just noticed it said mkx on ps4 in OP. I am, indeed, blind.

Last edited: