What's new

[Aug 19, 2011] Local Battles, Chocolate Lemon and KombatNetwork presents SB4! (Fort Lee, NJ)

localbattles

Gaming Center
Today is the day folks. I hope LI can come out and make it... worth the trip but I recommend you leave early to skip some traffic.

Does anyone have a tripod and a boom mic by any chance that is coming today?

Tweet me @jonathanloor

Turnout is looking great, should be 25+ coming thru.. Shoutouts to Philly/NYC/LI for coming out!

Anyone that has a ps3 & can bring it, great!! We have several people bringing theirs, but to have a few extra never hurts.. Thanks & See ya in an hour or 2

localbattles

Gaming Center
Wow, SB4 just blew my mind. I mean, I knew the MK community was strong in our parts but damn... you really showed those MVC3 and AE players that you mean business! A little history to how Salty Battles has evolved in a short period of time.

November 5th, 2010 Local Battles is born
Shooters events for months - no swag
SB1 (May) - NO MK - NO Stream - Signed Chris G
CEO 2011 - June 12th - Chris G travels to his first out of region event - 1st Place win over Tom Brady
June 16th - LB meets VSM @ The Gamer's Edge for intense matches between REO and Chris G
SB2 (June 17th) - NO MK - 8Wayrun streams first SB Event
ECT3 - June 25th and 26th Local Battles saves the weekend with Godlike casuals setups - MK Michaelangelo upsets Chris G in MK Grand finals
First MK Salty Session born July 1st SB3 (July) - MK on the roaster - presented by Phil and Shock - REO wins - Finals streamed on 8WayRun
EVO - GODLIKE MK AWESOMENESS
SB4 - First dedicated MK9 stream with Bifuteki, first dual stream! 26 players - High level amazingness.
Summer Jam 5 - LB supporting MK with monitors and casuals setups.

Salty Battles V - September 16th 2011!

MORE MK 2011/2012 Thanks to you, the MK community, we made this happen.