What's new

Atlanta Kombat Arena Week #6 - Combo Breaker 2015 Aftermath

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
With Combo Breaker now behind us, the show must go on at Yomi Gaming. Our players are as fresh as ever and ready to provide you with another entry in our unforgettable tournament series every week!

Last week, YOMI MIT made the journey from Vegas to claim the crown from his fallen adversaries in Mortal Kombat X while also making some noise in last Monday's Ultra SF4 bracket. And he will return today to defend that throne. With so much talent lurking within the walls of Yomi Gaming we can only wonder about what is to come for tonight's bracket!

AKA Flyer Week 3.jpg
All details regarding tonight's local can be reviewed in the flyer included above this post. But just in case anyone is unable to access the image for whatever reason, here is a quick rundown:

We open sign-ups for Atlanta Kombat Arena Week #6 tonight at 8 P.M. EST, with the tournament following an hour later. Competitor's fee amounts to the sum of the $10 venue fee and another $10 for each game you wish to enter. If you merely wish to spectate, we charge only $5. We are open all day for casuals so you are free to head over here at any time to practice up.

In light of new plans made during the progression of Combo Breaker, we have decided to relocate this week's Capcom/Anime Night to this Wednesday. So if you're interested, feel free to make plans!

Our Tuesday roster includes -
  • Mortal Kombat X for the Playstation 4
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us for the Xbox 360
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for the Playstation 3
  • Killer Instinct for the Xbox One
Address remains unchanged.

643 Shelton Ave SW
Atlanta, GA, 30310

If you're curious as to what happened in the previous weekly we held, we've got a playlist prepared just for you! Included are all MKX matches along with the Loser's Finals and Grand Finals for Injustice. Linked below:

The broadcast will be held through our Yomi Gaming Twitch channel, with YouTube footage set to follow after the stream reaches its conclusion. Links to both pages are below.

Yomi Gaming YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsOf2h9Fl8_-j8cGNEUsbFg

Yomi Gaming Twitch TV Channel - http://www.twitch.tv/yomi_gaming

If you're not too drained from the past weekend, we would be eager to have you join in on the fun! Any and all questions may be forwarded to either myself or @YOMI Reno_Racks.

See you tonight! :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Can't make it, got a long day of work tomorrow, need to be in bed by 10. I'll be watching what I can though.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
yo i was watching some mk footsies, then the next video came up and it was trash 50/50 fest injustass?

thanks for nothing, blake