What's new

Atlanta Kombat Arena Week #4, hosted by Yomi Gaming

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Week 4 for Atlanta Kombat Arena is here, and you're invited to come along for the ride of a lifetime! Will our current champion, YOMI Michaelangelo, succeed in defending his title from those who would wrest it from his grasp?! You'd best tune in this week to witness the answer to that question!

AKA Flyer Week 3.jpg

We've made a few adjustments to our protocol since the previous week that you should be aware of. From this point on, instead of 7 P.M. EST, sign-ups shall now begin at 8:00 P.M., lasting for an hour. Our venue will be open all day today, so you are free to come by for practice whenever you choose.

Tournaments will start immediately after sign-ups are closed. It must also be stated that this is a BYOC event. Bringing your controller/stick along will aid greatly in the progression of the bracket, as we only have so much equipment for the players to borrow.

We've also input a minimum requirement for the brackets of each game. As much as we want to support the games ourselves, that support has to come from both directions. To this end, any games with brackets consisting of less than eight players will not see a tournament hosted that evening. Players are allowed to register for more than one game per local.

All other regulations regarding our local remain unchanged. Details can be seen in the flyer included with this post.

For the Mortal Kombat X bracket, we've lifted the restriction on new MKX cast member Jason Voorhees. He is now legal for tournament play. However, the Spectral variation for Ermac remains outlawed due to the meter glitch associated with his levitation move, but his other two variations are legal.

No special regulations for our other tournament games are in effect at this time.

If you'd like to catch up on the results for our previous weeklies, simply hit up our YouTube channel to find playlists for weeks 2 and 3 of Atlanta Kombat Arena. Playlists for our new Monday local, Capcom/Anime Mondays, will also be introduced this week. Additionally, we advise you follow our Twitch channel to avoid missing out on our broadcasts.

Yomi Gaming Twitch Channel - http://www.twitch.tv/yomi_gaming

Yomi Gaming YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsOf2h9Fl8_-j8cGNEUsbFg

We look forward to our Atlanta scene exploding with competition once again!

wont be able to make this week due to early work schedule but good luck to all. Also, yeah i dont think they are outsiders anymore. Majority of them are here permanently from what they tell me....consider them full time ATL players now.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
So--as a recent mover to ATL from NYC and a first time YOMI attendant, here are my observations:

- The YOMI venue is NICE. Very nice. Not knocking the Break or Next Level... but YOMI is in a whole different world. If you're anywhere near ATL, you should come out to this.
- @RM JagoBlake , @YOMI Reno_Racks & crew run a solid tournament. Easy to score. Easy to follow brackets. Professional and quick.
- Since when are @MF SLAYER and @FOREVER KING in ATL? WUT?
- Kung Jin. Kung Jin. Kung Jin. And some Quan. What gives?
- Also, @Pig Of The Hut , your Kenshi be lookin nice. Reallll nice.

Overall, my Goro and Ermac need some work--I'll never be able to devote the amount of dedication to this game that my performance probably requires... but I'll still try to show up and have a good time nonetheless. Awesome tournament guys and I hope to join next week!