What's new

Ask me anything

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Are you getting Injustice? And if so, which character are you looking at?

Also, spooky future fortune telling question: who is going to win mk at Evo 2013?

which player do you fear the most for Evo 2013?
I've never went into a tournament fearing any players. Just their characters. Cage, Cyrax etc

Perfect Legend
What's your favorite gaming snacks?
I don't really too much have a snack. I have drinks though mostly juice and sports drinks.

could you accept an invitation to a weekend in a country like Neo Russell to Angola?
Yes I could depends on where and when.

Are you getting Injustice? And if so, which character are you looking at?
Yes and I will be using Batman

Also, spooky future fortune telling question: who is going to win mk at Evo 2013?
I'm not going to say myself cause I don't want to jynx myself but I don't want to let anyone win.

Perfect Legend
What do you think of Rig in DOA5?
Not sure haven't seen many use him.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
got any lao tech we don't know about yet? o3o.

i still feel its only a 4-6 matchup with him n cyrax.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
In your opinion, is it a good idea to develop an understanding of numerous fighting games at once to better develop yourself as a player? If so, what is the best way to go about doing so?

Perfect Legend

Flagg

Noob
Perfect Legend, we know there will not be another patch for this game, but what things in MK 9 could you stand to see the back of and what things would you stand to see improved?

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Hi, 2 questions : u said u train online if it's psn can u once create a room and let's us train with you? and . Do you will really play injustice and which character . I hope NRS will not fail with online this time like MK

Chicken or bacon?
This is tough but depends on what kind of bacon. Damn bacon sounds so good right now but I will say chicken cause its healthier even though bacon tastes infinitely better.

got any lao tech we don't know about yet? o3o.

i still feel its only a 4-6 matchup with him n cyrax.
I do have KL tech you all don't know about but im saving it. Cyrax match could be 4-6 idk i hate it though.

Give me your honest opinion on skarlet as a character? Why have people not been able to prove her worth?
Her execution I guess and her counter pokes suck I think not sure I don't play her i just know how to beat her. I know her wake up attacks are ass too at least vs kl.

Human or robo cyrax? Why?
Robo he does way more dmg even though human does almost same dmg with better a better teleport. Robo also has better bombs.

In your opinion, is it a good idea to develop an understanding of numerous fighting games at once to better develop yourself as a player? If so, what is the best way to go about doing so?
It is because the more games you play the easier it will be for you as a player to not only find holes in your game but figuring out if characters are strong or weak depending on how the game engine works. But its not necessary to be honest.

Perfect Legend
Give me a shortcuts to Kabal's NDCs, for an example to f32~NDC, please!
I don't really do any short cuts so I wouldn't know I'm sorry.

Least favorite person in the community?

DO IT :D
Hmm idk lol. Cage and Cyrax players? =p

Perfect Legend, we know there will not be another patch for this game, but what things in MK 9 could you stand to see the back of and what things would you stand to see improved?
Stand to see the back of? Not sure what you mean by that but as far as improvement. I think the game would improve vastly if cyrax couldn't kill you with one bar of meter and you have 75% hp left. I'm not sure what else I would change. Kenshi's ex shoulder shouldn't be +7 that is ridiculous lol

Zangrief

Noob
2 quick questions.

Why don't you have an avatar on this site.

What the hell is going on with Tom Brady?

Thanks for doing this BTW. Big fan of yours.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Whats your opinion of SFxT? That game on top of having probably the worst system I have ever played in a fighting game, has half its cast dlc, gems that lbsh noone likes, a patch that promised everything and delivered what exactly? The effects/lighting kill my eyes and I really hate how the combos work.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
What was your favorite meme in the EVO meme thread last year?

Also if you didn't win MK @ EVO this year for whatever reason, would you hand your belt to the eventual winner or not? (And this is completely hypothetical so I'm not trying to stir shit or anything lol)

Perfect Legend, what do you do for a living? or lets say outside of pro-gaming. Student? workforce
Currently nothing. I was in school for Systems Administration but it got boring to me so I dropped out....with a 3.8 avg lol. I worked at Gamestop too but quit after I won evo. I was getting paid less than minimum wage so it was a waste of my time.

2 quick questions.

Why don't you have an avatar on this site.

What the hell is going on with Tom Brady?

Thanks for doing this BTW. Big fan of yours.
idk but I can't just have any avatar. And idk what hes up to.

Whats your opinion of SFxT? That game on top of having probably the worst system I have ever played in a fighting game, has half its cast dlc, gems that lbsh noone likes, a patch that promised everything and delivered what exactly? The effects/lighting kill my eyes and I really hate how the combos work.
I thought sfxt was really boring and looks too much like sf4. The mechanics are good but the dial in combos are too clunky looking and don't flow together. I'm also really tired of the sf style of gameplay which is why I don't touch it. Even with the new patch im not interested.

What was your favorite meme in the EVO meme thread last year?

Also if you didn't win MK @ EVO this year for whatever reason, would you hand your belt to the eventual winner or not? (And this is completely hypothetical so I'm not trying to stir shit or anything lol)
I think the "super chill between matches, plays like sonic on crack" lol. And no I wouldn't hand it over.

I think it was you that said you don't play females.
But I you HAD too.
Who would you pick ? (Mk9)
Kitana and Sonya