What's new

ask kano thread

use this thread to ask question/s about kano we donn't need to make differets thread to ask a question

first post will be updated with the questions and answeres so that you know if your question was already asked before and what was the answere for it.

low_kix

Noob
I've wondered this since the game came out: WHY THE HELL DOESN'T KANO SHOOT A LASER FROM HIS EYE??!!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I've wondered this since the game came out: WHY THE HELL DOESN'T KANO SHOOT A LASER FROM HIS EYE??!!

I would assume that the developers felt that the ball and knife projectiles were enough. His knives and balls are his trade marks. The eye laser wasn't used until MK3. I would like to see a laser fatality in the immediate future, though!

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I think it would have been cool to incorporate the eye laser into the throw animation.

tehm

Noob
Hey Kano:

Why your accent so free man? You sound like an American mocking a Brit faking a Kiwi.

;p

GNG Iniquity

I feel like I play Kano for Australia's MK ban sometimes...it's not right man. It's not right! Especially because that nasty 4 armed bitch gets to rule Australia!

People want to copulate with Sheeva...:facepalm:

low_kix

Noob
Yea, I think its cool how some characters special moves aren't specials anymore, but they still do them in X Rays or combos. Like sonyas bicycle kicks, or scorpions backflip. Its just odd they overlooked it completely

GNG Iniquity

To answer this question, this thread is for any kind of kano question, even a stupid one about his eye, not just about strategies

Oh, that thread has become JUST as general. Mostly general whining!

D.Barrett

Pad Warrior
In story mode, its apparent that Kano and the black dragons are supplying shao kahn with weapons and such. So if he has a supply of RPGs to give chang chung and shotguns to give to baraka... why doesnt he just go take over shao kahns army with modern technology? Cuz somehow he gave Kabal super speed, but didnt think to give himself or the rest of the black dragon the same power. lol

Sirop

Noob
Ok, this may sound stupid. I thought that I throw this question here.
What does Kano say when he does his X-Ray ?