What's new

Ashrah General Discussion

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN
Some online footage vs a good johnny/goro. I feel like ashrah excels in this matchup. Final set was something like 30-13 against him.

Versa

Noob
Guys, is there a document or video that shows all the flash parry points Ashrah can interrupt?

Going through the entire roster and doing all their strings is a lot of homework haha

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Guys, is there a document or video that shows all the flash parry points Ashrah can interrupt?

Going through the entire roster and doing all their strings is a lot of homework haha
It was too much homework. I always meant to, but lost interest in the game before I did.

Second Saint

I guess ultimately it's the same as the gaps where you'd reversal. I probably overthought it lol
No, you didn't because you need to know whether it's best to cancel the armor or let it go. Sometimes one gives you a higher reward than the other or just plain doesn't work.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Who would you all say is her best Kameo?

I've only just gotten to get started this week, and I've been out of the loop since Spawn dropped in MK11, so I'm trying to ease my way in without leaving anything on the table.
My first instinct is Sareena, but I don't know how reliable my guts are at the moment. I want to say that, given her moveset, the best thing she can get out of her assistant is room to breathe and change stances. But I am also months behind and very uncertain in my approach.

Second Saint

Who would you all say is her best Kameo?

I've only just gotten to get started this week, and I've been out of the loop since Spawn dropped in MK11, so I'm trying to ease my way in without leaving anything on the table.
My first instinct is Sareena, but I don't know how reliable my guts are at the moment. I want to say that, given her moveset, the best thing she can get out of her assistant is room to breathe and change stances. But I am also months behind and very uncertain in my approach.
Your guts are on point. Sareena is the best kameo. Stryker, Goro, Lao, Scorpion, and Sektor are also pretty good

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Your guts are on point. Sareena is the best kameo. Stryker, Goro, Lao, Scorpion, and Sektor are also pretty good
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas.
I really wanted my guts to be right.
Sektor is my #2 favorite so far.
Having a pain in the ass time with Scorpion and timing the Pew Pew Pew assist, but I feel like Sareena will still be my favorite just because of how well her 4x Dagger compliments Ashrah's moveset and the suspense of wondering if literally everything or anything or nothing is going to lead to Astral Cancels.

Also, while I have the floor, I would like to publicly apologize for any negative statements I may have made in the past about swaggy AF throw combos. I was out of practice and unfamiliar with how this game actually works, and I rescind any opinion I may have previously had on this subject. Swag. 100% Swag.