What's new

Video/Tutorial Aris' Thoughts on Deathstroke - "nothing should be patched"

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Next time some cries about Injustice Mechanics, i will just tell them to "Look at some flowers, and relaxes"

Rodshod123

OH BABY!!!
Ares has the worst wakeup attack, wtf are u talking about lol
Omgg no thats not what I ment smh lol, when Ares gets someone on the floor he can use his meter burn god smack which is unblockable and armor on there wakeups no u can't jump it or back dash it, if placed correctly.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Im not a deathstroke player but I dont think he should be nerfed nor any character because every character has something stupid about them ... If anything he's hard to work with so his zoning needs to be good.. I was going to main him because his reveal trailer made him look dope but I didnt like his overall feel so actually picked up cyborg ironically... I just think people will have to get use to how different the footsies are in this game vs mk9... Not holding back because of how the system change works... The rest are just crybabies as usual

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

teh_jawNie

Teh God Himself
Yo dude, I'm MK community and I laughed at everyone who was complaining about death stroke.

Therefore, your statement about the MK community is incorrect.

Don't make wild ass assumptions about the MK community when you don't even know who is or isn't in it. A LOTTTTT of people joined this site for Injustice. Just like you.
ive been on it before injustice was a thought

Death stroke is kind of cheap. Watching a guy play right now. He likes to hang back and shoot is gun. Its pretty pointless. Might as well put in call of duty and start shooting people. He didn't like me when I chose Raven though

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
rofl
did he compare sagat with deathstroke?
a ridiculous comparison actually an insult.
Lol I think he was referring to early stages of sf when fighting games started ... I was mind fukked the first time playing sf2 against him... Thought he was the cheapest character on earth... Also he made a good point about the first time I saw and pulled off a dragon punch.. That was considered high level execution then so the arcade went nuts...yea im old as hell lol

Lol I think he was referring to early stages of sf when fighting games started ... I was mind fukked the first time playing sf2 against him... Thought he was the cheapest character on earth... Also he made a good point about the first time I saw and pulled off a dragon punch.. That was considered high level execution then so the arcade went nuts...yea im old as hell lol

no worry i get that already.
but capcom evolve not like nrs.
deathstroke prove it.
i mean real talk how can somebody take this game and this company serious after looking at this character?
he breaks the rules of 2d fireball game, its nothing but ridiculous.
maybe deathstroke is in the wrong game, he should be in black ops 2
lol

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
no worry i get that already.
but capcom evolve not like nrs.
deathstroke prove it.
i mean real talk how can somebody take this game and this company serious after looking at this character?
he breaks the rules of 2d fireball game, its nothing but ridiculous.
maybe deathstroke is in the wrong game, he should be in black ops 2
lol
maybe you play the wrong game and should stick to capcom?:eek:

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Well being neutral in this potential arguement crisis lol but forward dashing in this game is terrible.. It does feel natural it feels sluggish.. The overall frames on a dash needs to be adjusted because advancing forward should feel so slow