What's new

[Apr 19, 2014] Traditional Kombat season 3 (Rotterdam, Netherlands)

Warriors of Europe . It's time to start training again for Project MrE's Traditional Kombat

WE HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE WHICH CAN BE BEST DISCRIBED AS SOME BREAKING BAD ISSUES.
BUT NOW THE DARK TIMES ARE BEHIND US ITS TIME TO START THE LIGHTNING OF THE NETHERREALM ONCE AGAIN

This tournament will be similair to the previous Traditional Kombat tournament.
Players will first battle each other in a pools and top 16 players will advance to the brackets
In the pools and brackets players will play a best out of three games against their opponents
The winner of a game is allowed to choose a stage but must stay with their original character
And the loser of a game is allowed to pick a different

The tournament will consist of cash money prizes based on the total amount of players that will participate at this tournament. The more warriors participate the bigger the prizes.

This Injustice tournament will be held at the MrE Basement in Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
The participation fee is : € 25.00

To give you an idea what money prizes to expect I made an estimate of range of 15 participants to 40 participants.

with 15 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = € 131.25
2nd prize = € 78.75
3rd prize = € 52.50

with 20 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = € 175.00
2nd prize =€ 105.00
3rd prize = € 70.00

with 25 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = € 218.75
2nd prize = € 131.25
3rd prize = € 87.50

with 30 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = € 262.50
2nd prize = € 157.50
3rd prize = € 105.00

with 35 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = € 306.25
2nd prize =€ 183.75
3rd prize = € 122.5
with 40 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = € 350
2nd prize =€ 210
3rd prize = € 140
Every warrior that participates will make a diffrence in the cash money prizes
So join us on 19 April 2014 for the return of Project MrE Mortal Kombat tournaments.

So what are you waiting for join us and let Traditional Kombat Begin

wdi010

Noob
i might be entering, and be the first in a long long time to win a tourney with sub zero :/

paar vraagjes nog:

spelen we op ps3 of xbox360? van hoelaat tot hoelaat en is het food drinks inbegrepen?

i might be entering, and be the first in a long long time to win a tourney with sub zero :/

paar vraagjes nog:

spelen we op ps3 of xbox360? van hoelaat tot hoelaat en is het food drinks inbegrepen?
Food and drinks zijn er niet inbegrepen je mag eigen drinken mee nemen maar non alcohol en er worden pauzes gemaakt so people can get some fresh air and get some food

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
We wont make it. To soon for Us. We have upcoming tournament and I just invested about 200 euros into my bicycle.
@Project MrE , we are still waiting to see from You our National challenge that had place on last tournament ;-)
Have fun guys !
and btw, we were really looking forward to see in on our upcoming tournament.