What's new

[Apr 15, 2013] MK9 - Stop this Injustice! Win A Copy Of Injustice! Lake... (New Hyde Park, NY)

Noob
Heads up all you Long Island MK players and future Injustice players!

You have a chance to win a FREE copy of Injustice on April 15th!

Kombat Network's 995Phil (that's me) is helping host and run a Mortal Kombat 9 tournament at Gamestop in Lake Success Shopping Center in New Hyde Park, NY.

The Tournament will be held on PS3!

This tournament will cap at 24 players so it's first come first serve.

8PM START!!! BE READY TO PLAY!!!

The Prizes are as follows:

1st - Free Copy of Injustice for system of choice
2nd - Injustice T-shirt (and possibly a gift card, not sure yet)

The entry requirements:

1. Be 17 or older and have ID to prove it
2. Be at the Lake Success, NY Gamestop before 8pm to register.

Standard MK9 Double Elimination rules apply, along with standard stage bans and Kratos banned.

So as I said, if you're in the NY/LI area, come to Gamestop in Lake Success, chill with a few MK heads(Myself, Dark Rob and Kombat Nazi will all be there), and throw your hat in the ring to try and win a free copy of Injustice!

Address

Lake Success Shopping Center Gamesop:
1542 Union Turnpike
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
516-437-1506

Attachments

Noob
Swing by, support and try to win a free copy of Injustice... free entry to the tournament... can't go wrong!

Reactions: ZAQ

Noob
Phil, you are a machine :D.
I do my best!

Seriously though, this is an awesome chance for someone to win a free copy of Injustice. If you're remotely good at MK9, this COULD be an insta-win... because so far no one has RSVP'd...

If it's nothing more than a bunch of randoms or noobs, then it's FREE INJUSTICE TIME!

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
The only time in my life I wish I lived in NY.

Good job getting this together, my local GS is having a disc toss for a free copy. Pathetic.

Noob
Once again, just a reminder about tonight. 8pm, Lake Success Shopping Center Gamestop in New Hyde Park, NY.

Don't forget, 24 player cap! First come first serve!

Free to enter MK9 tournament with only requirements (don't need to purchase anything, reserve anything, etc... just need to be there):

1. Be at the venue
2. Be over 17 with ID
3. If under 17, have a parent there

Winner will receive a free copy of Injustice for their system of choice!

Sharpy

Noob
I live in the area and will probably show up with a friend of mine. I think we'll be able to make it.

I'm considering going to this. I haven't played the game at all and a free copy sounds nice. Don't know if I would make the 8pm time though.