What's new

Anyone work from home?

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone has a job working at home. I need to find some job that I can do from home. My back injury has put me outta work for a year now, and until I can get my surgery I pretty much can not do any full time work. If any one is currently working from home and can give me any info to a company that does this, it would greatly help. Thanks

Dark_Rob

Noob
I wish. I would give myself a back injury if it meant I could work from home lol.
(Im just kidding Darkhood, I imagine a back injury is very painful, I hope you get better soon)

Eight

I am the salt
Only in my dreams...

:coffee:

Ah, I got an idea

Apple hires people to be at home "Advisors", basically over-the-phone IT support for mac and PC issues.

Check on their website.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I work for TYM, CMK, UMK & SRK outta home. The pay isnt very high, but the love, pleasure and pride is worth its weight in gold.

Good luck in your search, D'Hood. Hope something works out for ya asap!

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
I work for TYM, CMK, UMK & SRK outta home. The pay isnt very high, but the love, pleasure and pride is worth its weight in gold.

Good luck in your search, D'Hood. Hope something works out for ya asap!
Thanks man, you got me metaphorically ROLFAO, I can't roll cause of the injury lol

REYTHEGREAT

Hmm you can also do some google search for legit companies and positions the allow people to work from home. Just got to research to find out the company is not bogus. Also, if you have an art background you can create flyers, business cards ect.. For local business. Good luck.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Thanks Rey. I have been doing that as well. Unfortunately there are so many scams out there. I put out a thing on facebook to ask anyone that worked for one of the legit ones so I could avoid much of the other BS.

Thank you everyone that has replied. I am taking each suggestion very seriously and looking into each one.

JagoMIH

Noob
you could try working at chacha.com as a guide, the pay isn't much but as long as you know how to use google, you should be able to do the job. you could also try many of the survey websites out there (be prepared to get lots of spam mail, might want to make a diff e-mail account for this)