What's new

Anyone Platinum yet?

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I'm sitting at 78% completed, with just needing to finish star labs, battle mode, and hit lv100 remaining.
Anyone been able to platinum? Or at least finish Battle/Labs?
The "rock toss" labs for Deathstroke and Grundy are really holding me back.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Labs is such a grind but Im sure there's someone out there who's completed it all. I honestly hadn't started any of them until I found myself without internet access while I was out on business and found it pretty entertaining.

No interest in/don't really like trophies. Primarily a 360 player so achievements are my thing. Only got the ps3 version to gameshare with a friend lol.

PaintWeed

I'm THAT guy.
No interest in/don't really like trophies. Primarily a 360 player so achievements are my thing. Only got the ps3 version to gameshare with a friend lol.
not tryina be an ass but arent trophies and achievments basically the same thing? lol how do u like one but not the other? haha

not tryina be an ass but arent trophies and achievments basically the same thing? lol how do u like one but not the other? haha
I think that he is just saying that either though he has the game for the PS3 he isn't interested in getting platinum because he primarily goes for achievements instead. I think that if he had the game for Xbox then he would go for the 1000. They are, more or less, the same thing, but he probably has a better achievement collection that he would rather spend his time on. Ya feel me?

Madzin

FEAR ME!
Lol the Rock level is super easy.
My girlfriend found out a trick.

Walk forward as much as you can , without triggering him to lay down and win the challenge.
He will throw both rocks really slow and you can jump out from both, standing still on the spot ;).

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I've been trying to do STAR Labs, but it just makes me mad. Some are just ridiculously difficulty for me like Shazam's one where you need to hit non-flaming rocks and there are some that doesn't even depend on how well you're doing like the one with Harley where you can't get hit for 15 seconds, but fucking Two-Face is randomly shooting at you or CW. Yes, the bullets can be dogded but it's random when I can or can't. If it would be enough to just play through the missions like the Challenge Tower in MK, I'd say it's entertaining, but collecting these stars really screws it up. Also, battles are BS. I only played Classic to get the endings (and the achievement for that) and Fully-Charged where you have infinite meter, because that was, you know, fun. Unlike Survivor. Or enemys health refilling every 30 secs. Or having low health. Or pretty much anything else. The offline content of this game is just bad aside from the story mode.

I've been trying to do STAR Labs, but it just makes me mad. Some are just ridiculously difficulty for me like Shazam's one where you need to hit non-flaming rocks and there are some that doesn't even depend on how well you're doing like the one with Harley where you can't get hit for 15 seconds, but fucking Two-Face is randomly shooting at you or CW. Yes, the bullets can be dogded but it's random when I can or can't. If it would be enough to just play through the missions like the Challenge Tower in MK, I'd say it's entertaining, but collecting these stars really screws it up. Also, battles are BS. I only played Classic to get the endings (and the achievement for that) and Fully-Charged where you have infinite meter, because that was, you know, fun. Unlike Survivor. Or enemys health refilling every 30 secs. Or having low health. Or pretty much anything else. The offline content of this game is just bad aside from the story mode.
I agree that some of the missions are a pain in the ass to endure but overall I am very satisfied with the amount of single player content available. What other fighting game would offer all of this content to the players? Sure some of the missions may be cheesy and not very inspired but it is a nice change of pace from constantly playing online and such. Regardless, these are just side features and are no way are meant to represent what the game is supposed to be mainly comprised of.