What's new

Any Tips for the Kung Lao Tele

ErmacMKX

Noob
Any tips with the timing from a standard f2 to the bf1? I can't for the life of me figure out when I'm suppose to do it.

ReD WolF

Lord of the Drip
Are you doing it mid combo while you opponent is frozen from ex bf1 or are you just doing it on a standing opponent? I wish I could explain this better, but I just treated the LAO teleport as part of the bf1 input command. I'll do f2, bf1-lao teleport. Keep practicing. The timing is tricky but eventually you will get it down will practice. Forever King's video helped me. Perhaps it will help you as well.

Shawi

Noob
You have to dial it all in fast…..very fast. I do it as fast as I can to get it to work.

There is an alternative, which is to dial in b1f1 tele, instead of f2 bf1 tele. Timing is easier however it only works for the first tele in the combo, it drops for the second.

keep practicing as the input of f2 bf1 isn’t a nice one on the fingers lol

ErmacMKX

Noob
my main issue is when you do hold the assist button in the string after the f2. Do you hold the kameo button when you input back, or at the forward or at the 1?

Is the string suppose to be like

f2, b, f, 1
......^
.......I
kameo

Push and hold the kameo here? And just do it really fast?

Shawi

Noob
It should all be sequential.

here:
f2, b, f, 1
…..……....^

f2, b, f, 1, hold Kameo

If that doesn’t work for you, then hold kameo at the same time that you press 1.

Another good tip is to adjust your timing based on what you see on screen. If Lao grabs Geras before the time freeze has come out, then you’re inputting Kameo too early. If Lao attempts to grab Geras but misses him and the bf1 animation continues, then you’re inputting Kameo too late. Use this to reflect on your own timing and adjust accordingly.

Online training would have been useful for this…NRS lol