What's new

Strategy - Kobu Jutsu ANTI-TANYA TONFA TECH!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Some characters can just hold block while mashing out non-armored reversals. Cassie can backflip and Kung Lao can spin. There is almost no risk involved.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
When Xbox one LSoD gets fixed (hopefully) I need to go and learn all the MU's, I been forced to just learn a ton of characters too compensate for it.

And tbh I'm very terrified to learn the Tanya MU I'll definitely have to look into this once I can play again.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yes, buff Tanya. @Scott The Scot plan is gonna backfire :joker:
I'm just putting information out there to evolve the meta. No more brainless Rekkas for you scrub :joker:

For ya'll sonya players, you can parry that as well. EX and you get 40% :D
Ooh I forgot about parries! Excellent! Kotal Khan could probably parry it too! Wonderful! I'm going to test option selecting a backdash to see if it's a thing and I'll post back.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
As much as I hate being right in this case, turns out I was right after all.
Yeah I was talking about Rekkas not being all that in the rekka thread and got shot down by @Zoidberg747
I think admitting you were wrong is in order.

Solution: Patch change to Meterburn Rekka1 to have all three armoured.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
As much as I hate being right in this case, turns out I was right after all.
Yeah I was talking about Rekkas not being all that in the rekka thread and got shot down by @Zoidberg747
I think admitting you were wrong is in order.

Solution: Patch change to Meterburn Rekka1 to have all three armoured.
Lol chill out, this just means there's a level of thinking from both players required. Tanya could find a safe rekka and stop there to bait the armoured attack out. So you need to know when to use what etc lol.

But I lol'd at the solution haha

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
What I meant was, it's been discussed and nobody has disputed it. I've tested it and it's listed correctly in the game's frame data as well.
I can't really look for the information so can you tell me:

What move is in question
What data needs changing
The correct values

I'll get everything updated as soon as you let me know. Cheers