What's new

ANTI-BREAKER COMBO 87%

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Lately J360 has stated in his video that Cyrax dosent have a certain combo that Cyblax has.
In this Video
Its around the 16th minute.

We as me and my good friend and sparing partner decided to prove him wrong.
Also this is a short video that is a gratitude to kommunity for everything we've been able to learn about Cyrax. Special thanks to: Kryzie, Mustard, Maxter, UsedForGlue, TONY-T, check4900 and others.

The damage output in this setup is the lowest option available and the easiest one that was develop. It goes up to 97% mid-screen and possibly up to 100% damage. We will release a longer and better material as final gift to the best ones and entire kommunity.

The example of this setup used in tournament play
at 6:20 fight. The Anti-breaker worked, however the combination was not finished.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
wow lol i love this game. great find
dose it still reset them if they don't breaker? and if so couldn't they take the anti breaker/ reset hit, and break the next one the follows?
not bashing this just wondering

Saltea Moonspell

I'll leave this video as it is for now. I asure you that is it all legit setups. In short future everything will be explaind and presented. There are other options...it is all basedon opponents meter managment.

Saltea Moonspell

the laugh at 6:33 is godlike lol
Back then the Cyrax player was in very early phase of testing this anti-breaker bomb trap.
Right now, this setups has success ratio of 3-4 out of 10.

Buy far, this trap is the easiest to land out of couple other options.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Back then the Cyrax player was in very early phase of testing this anti-breaker bomb trap.
Right now, this setups has success ratio of 3-4 out of 10.

Buy far, this trap is the easiest to land out of couple other options.
is this cyrax player in the video against the KL the polish cyrax player you were talking about?

also it's stuff like this which i personally feel is saved for last minute surprises, not round 1 stuff if you catch my drift.

Saltea Moonspell

is this cyrax player in the video against the KL the polish cyrax player you were talking about?

also it's stuff like this which i personally feel is saved for last minute surprises, not round 1 stuff if you catch my drift.
Yes, this is the same person. This can be landed at anytime - and i've been through this many many times.
I'll share one small info on this right now - if opponent decides to hold the breaker Cyrax migh keep going or finish him with unbreakable juggle. It is all in Cyrax hands....it is Cyrax who decides when and how opponent uses his breaker - not the other way around.

NariTuba

disMember
I dont like the "proving J360 wrong" part at all honestly... whats the point of that?

I assume that if they dont break and you catch them with the uppercut they get launched by the close bomb somehow? it doesnt look like they do

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Yes, this is the same person. This can be landed at anytime - and i've been through this many many times.
I'll share one small info on this right now - if opponent decides to hold the breaker Cyrax migh keep going or finish him with unbreakable juggle. It is all in Cyrax hands....it is Cyrax who decides when and how opponent uses his breaker - not the other way around.
but most people tend to break cyrax combos the moment they get touched if they can, especially if it's a grounded combo, or at the latest wait for the first ex bomb and THEN break, if they get enough for a breaker mid combo then yeah i can completely see this working, if we see it begin to be used and tournament play with good results then, awesome

Saltea Moonspell

I dont like the "proving J360 wrong" part at all honestly... whats the point of that?

I assume that if they dont break and you catch them with the uppercut they get launched by the close bomb somehow? it doesnt look like they do
About the part you dont like........well, you dont have to like it. That was Unclekosu's desire. If they dont break they might take entire Reset. Might break.....there are options to this.

Saltea Moonspell

but most people tend to break cyrax combos the moment they get touched if they can, especially if it's a grounded combo, or at the latest wait for the first ex bomb and THEN break, if they get enough for a breaker mid combo then yeah i can completely see this working, if we see it begin to be used and tournament play with good results then, awesome

I agree with you. But there are tones of times when you get traped by a net and you have only one bar. Well if the life bar allows it you let it go and take 70%+ damage, or break at this exact moment (the moment they get the breaker) and take more damage. Or break right after the bomb lunch - but as i said, Cyrax can go with unbreakable and then Opponent takes breaker home.

NariTuba

disMember
HELL YES DUDE. Thats why this wicked sick!
Its cool. I do agree with KT smith tho, this only works if they get breaker at this exact point in time. The J360 setup for human is different because you dont have the option to break at all before the anti-breaker setup.