What's new

Another podcast talking about MK movie

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
If you guys want to hear what non-MK people thought of the MK movie take a listen to a recent episode of the podcast How Did This Get Made? If you are unfamiliar it is a podcast that reviews bad, usually older movies. 90% of the time they are just making fun of the movie. Think of it like MST3k in review format, it isn't done while watching the movie. I think its a pretty funny podcast though. Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael, Jason Mantzoukas are the main people and then they have a guest each episode. They also did Street Fighter (Van Damme version) I didn't finish the MK episode yet but it was amusing what I heard so far.

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/mortal-kombat/

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/street-fighter/

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Ha, I love How did this get made. Do you listen to Comedy Bang Bang or Sklarbro Country on Earwolf? Best part of the podcast was when they were talking how they didn't think Jax was actually a character in MK they just put him in the movie.

Real talk though, Paul Scheer probably knows more about Smoke in MK9 than m2dave does.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Ha, I love How did this get made. Do you listen to Comedy Bang Bang or Sklarbro Country on Earwolf? Best part of the podcast was when they were talking how they didn't think Jax was actually a character in MK they just put him in the movie.

Real talk though, Paul Scheer probably knows more about Smoke in MK9 than m2dave does.
I listened to one Comedy Bang Bang that had Jason Mantzoukas on it but couldn't get into it. They kept doing this weird bit about a strange uncle or something talking to him, it just wasn't funny and went on forever. Maybe I'll give it another chance though.

And yeah as far as I could tell they didn't remember that Art and Jax where two different guys. "That's racist!" I only listen to podcasts on long drives or at the gym so I'll finish this one up tomorrow at the gym.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I listened to one Comedy Bang Bang that had Jason Mantzoukas on it but couldn't get into it. They kept doing this weird bit about a strange uncle or something talking to him, it just wasn't funny and went on forever. Maybe I'll give it another chance though.

And yeah as far as I could tell they didn't remember that Art and Jax where two different guys. "That's racist!" I only listen to podcasts on long drives or at the gym so I'll finish this one up tomorrow at the gym.
Yeah some of it is off the wall. I like Sklarbro Country better, but I am a big fan of the Sklars so I guess that makes sense.