What's new

Americanos, please be nice to us Europeans.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I just realized the game comes out 3 days earlier in the states, than Europe.

If that is the case, I can forsee a LOT of spoilers coming through here.

I'd like it if I could not avoid this site for 3 days. I probably will... but some people won't realize so please! Be careful!

Mate you can believe I won't be anywhere near here in that time, let them chat, I know how hard it can be to keep that stuff bottled up when you really wanna talk about it.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I should think that the majority people would be kind enough to discuss the game's story mode and such in threads marked with spoilers, but there's always gonna be that guy that runs into the forum and make a thread like OMG?? WONDER WOMAN SNAPPED THE FLASH'S NECK??

So I'd probably avoid TYM for a bit.

And who knows where else you may hang out....

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Or just not go in those threads.
Yeah, same concept. I think the only "spoilers" would really be story mode stuff. Which will kinda be spoilers for everyone since not everyone is going to get the game at the same time in the US and not everyone is playing story mode first. So I'll make sure the threads are labeled as spoilers and people are using spoiler tags.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Honestly, the only spoilers you might see from me are (1) a surprise character that wasn't revealed (unlikely) or (2) alternate outfit discussion. I could care less about story discussion...but someone will inevitably ruin it for you. Impose self blackout, as others have said.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Yeah, same concept. I think the only "spoilers" would really be story mode stuff. Which will kinda be spoilers for everyone since not everyone is going to get the game at the same time in the US and not everyone is playing story mode first. So I'll make sure the threads are labeled as spoilers and people are using spoiler tags.
Oh, by the way

snape kills dumbledore.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
you know wgat really grinds my gears, threads with titles like

THATS COOL IMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT...
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF....
IS THIS REALLY RIGHT?

fuck i just dont wanna click but i must

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink

I'd like it if I could not avoid this site for 3 days. I probably will... but some people won't realize so please! Be careful!
Didnt it say 2 april for ps usa and 3 april for europe for ps and xbox? thats only 1 day later right, or am i missing something

It is not our responsibility to withhold information once the game officially comes out for us. It's your responsibility to not go on TYM and read it.
This to a degree, its still courteous to discuss with spoilers warnings though, especially when people can't get into the game immediatley like we europeans. But I am not gonna ask people not to discuss with others who have. Just do a black out, the internet is filled withSNAPEKILLSDUMBLEDORE/VADERISLUKESPAPA

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Nah bollocks,tell us everything.figure out the characters,best combos,set ups etc and let me know where to unlock all the alternative costumes.fuck story mode aswell.

Good guy Juggs

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

I understand your frustrations but everyone is going to have this... know why?

People will get the game like 3-5 days earlier than release in the US.

Proof of this? MK9 released in the US on April 19th of 2011.

Streamers who get the game early should be very cautious as their streams may be shut down. It happened last year to a few..