What's new

Combo Video - Kung Lao (All Variations) - New Crazy Variants & Setups By ETC Mcfly

Sup guys! I come to leave a compilation of ideas kung lao in all modes. Many other non-viable and viable ideas as they can find, such as: connect 3 teleport in combos, 3,4 or 5 interactions in one combo and using original strings to change the routine combos.

If you have more ideas does not hesitate to tell me. Check out the video below:

@YOMI FOREVER KING , @YOMI DJT , @YOMI SLAYER , @Perfect Legend, @Eddy Wang, @coolwhip, @A F0xy Grampa, @BLOOD CAPTAIN X, @just_2swift, @I GOT HANDS, @OnlineSkunk, @wakas26, @Tim Static

Attachments

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
McFly you turn this stuff into an art. Viable or not it makes for some great watching. That hat trick combo in the forest at about 1:17 is a personal favorite. It is insaaaane.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I would be so hype if I saw ANY of this in a real match - and some is actually viable.

I know it's mostly a Tempest video but I love the Hat Trick love in Dead Woods there,that was dope

amazing stuff mcfly but can you write the inputs please;; for this video;;;

because without the inputs it is dificult for to do this combos

so can you write and the inputs please;;'

the combos are very good but if you can to write down and the inputs because will be very diffilcult to do these combos by watching only the video..

we need and the inputs

anyway your stuff is amazing but at least if you can in every video to write down and the inputs

it will be more comfortable.,.. for all of us

your stuff is amazing and it will help a lot of people for to practise...

we apriciate your work and your stuff

you are very briliant... Mcfly

Last edited:
Videos like these is why I call Kombo Videos a form of art.
McFly you turn this stuff into an art. Viable or not it makes for some great watching. That hat trick combo in the forest at about 1:17 is a personal favorite. It is insaaaane.
Thanks guys for all the support and "combos videos" is an art for me and I do so with the greatest love and respect possible. I want to get to the limit with Kung Lao and still need more.

amazing stuff mcfly but can you write the inputs please;; for this video;;;

so can you write and the inputs please;;'

the combos are very good but if you can to write down and the inputs because will be very diffilcult to do these combos by watching only the video..

we need and the inputs

anyway your stuff is amazing but at least if you can in every video to write down and the inputs

it will be more comfortable.,.. for all of us

your stuff is amazing and it will help a lot of people for to practise...

we apriciate your work and your stuff

you are very briliant... Mcfly

Ouch!! that's a lot of work but I'll do the time.

ok thanks mcfly

and you are the best mcfly and always we will support you........

Last edited:
Infuckinsane I love it! Especially the stage interaction combos, super stylish. Would love to do a set sometime.

Ill bring my own lube....

Malices' World

LOL!! @.@
Whats up guys, i just curious if you would happen to know what are the worst match ups for lao. And I'm also looking for a partner to collab w/ in the lab.