What's new

Breakthrough - Alien Alien Game Breaking Tech

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
A bit old, but still something good to point out to people who don't know you can cancel low-air attacks into other things on whiff.

I think we found this out around when Tanya's tele got nerfed the first time, but people pointed out she can still cancel teleport into teleport on landing.
??? This is completely different.

Don't even pretend you knew about this prior because it's an alien specific glitch that has just been discovered.

The Tanya one is different, it allows you to cancel the ending lag of tele only by inputting a move during the landing lag frames.

What this glitch is doing is allowing you to cancel a jump in into anything on whiff. Much like if you canceled a jump in on hit. It's not cancelling the landing lag frames, it's completely removing them. You can buffer the input and it will come out.

Unless the above post was a joke that just went way over my head ._.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Just when you thought NRS buffing MMH teleport after 2 months was gonna be the worst idea ever

Then came pre patch Tanya and now Alien
But Pig, everyone is saying Alien is only good because no one knows the match up.

We all need to "git gud." ;-)

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
??? This is completely different.

Don't even pretend you knew about this prior because it's an alien specific glitch that has just been discovered.

The Tanya one is different, it allows you to cancel the ending lag of tele only by inputting a move during the landing lag frames.

What this glitch is doing is allowing you to cancel a jump in into anything on whiff. Much like if you canceled a jump in on hit. It's not cancelling the landing lag frames, it's completely removing them. You can buffer the input and it will come out.

Unless the above post was a joke that just went way over my head ._.
In every thread you're going to have some jackass say that tech was "known," even if there are no threads, no discussion about it.

People gotta have that attention, I guess.

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
I can't replicate this offline. How do you do it? Is it an netcode glitch that only works online or something?

EDIT: figured it out. Just do the JIP immediately before landing.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Didn't watch entire video, but is it negative on block?