What's new

A Wandering Warrior and his tv

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Its me Suppa, and yes before I start this post please don't make it into another you need to go out and travel, or don't listen to Suppa post. My crown and robe comes off, I step off my high throne and my kingdom has rusted and fallen. There is no King in Long Beach........Jk.........I know I troll more often than not, but I will try to refrain from the instinct to. I wanted to know If I actually bring my 20 inch second rate t.v. to either Cal State Long Beach, Long Beach City College, P-lay or any public place in Long Beach(heck I go as far as the lakewood mall and play in there, who would be interested to meet me to play for the last time some final matches in Injustice.

I know that I never got to play too much of anyone in this community, and not touching on any reasons that I can't leave Long Beach, I really just wanted to see how good( most likely bad) I really am. Just to say it it again it really is just me with my tv, and injustice. No fancy setups. No streaming. Just a wandering warriror with his tv. I don't expect anyone to go out of there way to play me, matter of fact I expect I won't get anyone to reply saying they want to, but from the bottom of my heart I just want to play some Injustice before I lose the chance to at others games in the future.

To make it lenient it can be anytime next week from monday-friday after 2PM, and saturdays at P-Lay anytime. If you dont know what P-lay is, its a cards and game shop that people meet in Long Beach from time to time to play fighting games. PM me for the info. My name is Vince, and really Im just a guy who wants to play some games regardless of what you think of me. Thanks for at least taking time to read this post.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Please edit your post and copy/paste this into it to make it easier to read:

Its me Suppa, and yes before I start this post please don't make it into another you need to go out and travel, or don't listen to Suppa post. My crown and robe comes off, I step off my high throne and my kingdom has rusted and fallen. There is no King in Long Beach........Jk.........I know I troll more often than not, but I will try to refrain from the instinct to. I wanted to know If I actually bring my 20 inch second rate t.v. to either Cal State Long Beach, Long Beach City College, P-lay or any public place in Long Beach(heck I go as far as the lakewood mall and play in there, who would be interested to meet me to play for the last time some final matches in Injustice.

I know that I never got to play too much of anyone in this community, and not touching on any reasons that I can't leave Long Beach, I really just wanted to see how good( most likely bad) I really am. Just to say it it again it really is just me with my tv, and injustice. No fancy setups. No streaming. Just a wondering warriror with his tv. I don't expect anyone to go out of there way to play me, matter of fact I expect I won't get anyone to reply saying they want to, but from the bottom of my heart I just want to play some Injustice before I lose the chance to at others games in the future.

To make it lenient it can be anytime next week from monday-friday after 2PM, and saturdays at P-Lay anytime. If you dont know what P-lay is, its a cards and game shop that people meet in Long Beach from time to time to play fighting games. PM me for the info. My name is Vince, and really Im just a guy who wants to play some games regardless of what you think of me. Thanks for at least taking time to read this post.

I am at long beach city right now. But I don't play injustice. Once MKX comes out and if you're going to transition, then I'd be hella down for games and the crown of long beach :)

SuppaSapien3

Please edit your post and copy/paste this into it to make it easier to read:
Thanks. Appreciate it.
I am at long beach city right now. But I don't play injustice. Once MKX comes out and if you're going to transition, then I'd be hella down for games and the crown of long beach :)
I don't know if im getting into MK, but if Goro plays anything like doomsday, you will might see me there lol. Im gonna hang low till after the month of patches flying around to and fro

SuppaSapien3

I will be at Long Beach City LAC campus on Wednesday March the 25th from 8 am to 5 pm. I will have my tv and injustice, mvc3, ,and street fighter. I will be throwing down some hands