What's new

A use for EN teleport?

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
I thought this up ages ago but never posted because I doubt it's useful, but seeing as I don't play offline and i've yet to actually try this online (too busy spamming close bomb/parry I guess) I want someone else to do the leg-work and playtest this.

I don't frequent this forum so it mighn't even be new.

jip,u4xxMid-bomb b2,2xxENtele.
If b2 touches them whether blocking or not or even in the air the bomb will hit them. Obviously they have a lot of options after u4xxMid-bomb but maybe some characters don't have any safe options so perhaps it could be a mix-up of sorts.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Try keep away from his Teleport in general, unless you want to try wake up out of a corner with the :en Tele.

Try end all your combos with a Slide, as it costs no meter and gives you a non recoverable knock down for more pressure.

AYSAMO

Noob
I'd rather save the meter for ex freeze/bomb setup or even more so, ex divekicks. Interesting idea though, could make for a good setup to use every once in a while.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
Try keep away from his Teleport in general, unless you want to try wake up out of a corner with the :en Tele.

Try end all your combos with a Slide, as it costs no meter and gives you a non recoverable knock down for more pressure.
It's not a combo, it's a block/pressure string into a bomb set up.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I thought this up ages ago but never posted because I doubt it's useful, but seeing as I don't play offline and i've yet to actually try this online (too busy spamming close bomb/parry I guess) I want someone else to do the leg-work and playtest this.

I don't frequent this forum so it mighn't even be new.

jip,u4xxMid-bomb b2,2xxENtele.
If b2 touches them whether blocking or not or even in the air the bomb will hit them. Obviously they have a lot of options after u4xxMid-bomb but maybe some characters don't have any safe options so perhaps it could be a mix-up of sorts.
Is it a guaranteed freeze? if not then you shouldnt waste the meter. If it is than its worth it

UsedForGlue

Is it a guaranteed freeze? if not then you shouldnt waste the meter. If it is than its worth it
If you land a hit U4 into bomb from a JIP, then why use Meter on a teleport if you can guarantee the launch on block with 212+1...

If this is a string on block, then CSZ would be punished for this one block, its not common that he is punished for U4 bomb on block, but its not really recommended.

Although if this works on block, then I would do it. Il try it out man and let you know.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
If you land a hit U4 into bomb from a JIP, then why use Meter on a teleport if you can guarantee the launch on block with 212+1...

If this is a string on block, then CSZ would be punished for this one block, its not common that he is punished for U4 bomb on block, but its not really recommended.

Although if this works on block, then I would do it. Il try it out man and let you know.
You know i thought about that as i clicked the reply button, once again i have fallen short to common sense lol. But it would be interesting to have another guaranteed freeze option available.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
If they're not blocking then it seems fairly random whether they'll freeze or not. If they didn't block the ENtele and were frozen a NJP will splat them.

Just now I noticed that due to the pushback on block of b2,2 the ENtele doesn't actually connect at all, so I really doubt this is useful.

UsedForGlue

If they're not blocking then it seems fairly random whether they'll freeze or not. If they didn't block the ENtele and were frozen a NJP will splat them.

Just now I noticed that due to the pushback on block of b2,2 the ENtele doesn't actually connect at all, so I really doubt this is useful.
Bombs freezing are not random. If they are stand blocking they will freeze, if they can't block or are crouch blocking, they won't. You hsbr to exploit those guidelines.

Frigid_Alloy

Their blood will freeze in my hands!
I found a use for EX-Teleport; When you defeat your opponent (and you don't feel like doing a fatality) Stand next to him.... and EX-Teleport.
That..... is the only time ill waste meter with CSZ.

Frigid_Alloy

Their blood will freeze in my hands!
Woe is CSZ's teleport..... against some players unfamiliar with the matchup, I can get away with jumping away into a high corner and porting behind their wake-up or their zoning if I read right. Noob's negative edge makes you eat an upshadow if you do it against his running man however when it flips his input. That trick doesn't work for long against any decent player though. Just another tool in the toolbag. I would say maybe a Panic Bangport if a rushdown character has you locked in the corner, but his divekick is what I usually use to flee that situation.