What's new

A Quick "Breakdown" of Easy Fatalities in MKX!

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I'm almost 100% certain it's gonna be in the Krypt like with Injustice where you can be an infinite supply. I don't know why they're being so hush-hush over it. The Krypt is really a standard feature in MK by this point, so they aren't going to surprise anyone when it's announced.
True but ever since mk 2d days in the 90s and even other games nrs is old school and has shit hidden.
I love and hate it but for example I didn't read mk9 spoilers unlocking quan was cool and sheeva and others in didn't know about till I put the game on. Same with injustice for certain characters. I kinda like the I go home open ga me and I am surprised

Gamer68

Fujin!
I'm almost 100% certain it's gonna be in the Krypt like with Injustice where you can be an infinite supply. I don't know why they're being so hush-hush over it. The Krypt is really a standard feature in MK by this point, so they aren't going to surprise anyone when it's announced.
Yup, that's what I think too. I think you will also be able to earn some by leveling-up.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
True but ever since mk 2d days in the 90s and even other games nrs is old school and has shit hidden.
I love and hate it but for example I didn't read mk9 spoilers unlocking quan was cool and sheeva and others in didn't know about till I put the game on. Same with injustice for certain characters. I kinda like the I go home open ga me and I am surprised
Nothing wrong with surprises. I enjoyed that too with MK9. But, the Krypt isn't that, it's a feature that's been around since Deadly Alliance.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I do not like this. Fatality inputs are now fed to you through the moves list. if you can not manage to do fatalities because you forget inputs, how the hell do you even manage to have fun with a fighting game? Its all about memory and execution. Not a fan of the Goldfish fatalities, but this will be the last you will hear anything negative about it from me. Not a big deal at all, i just feel you should not be able to do fatalities unless you execute it. To me, thats part of the fun with fatalities.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Nothing wrong with surprises. I enjoyed that too with MK9. But, the Krypt isn't that, it's a feature that's been around since Deadly Alliance.
True surprised they havent said it's in the game. I understand not saying what u unlock but yeah it is a staple since mkda

trufenix

bye felicia
The fact that you know what it is, know what its about an still want to know more is exactly why they keep quiet about the most pointless stuff. If they gave up the dirt, nobody would care anymore. This way keeps people interested.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
The fact that you know what it is, know what its about an still want to know more is exactly why they keep quiet about the most pointless stuff. If they gave up the dirt, nobody would care anymore. This way keeps people interested.
I don't want to know what's in the Krypt. I just want them to acknowledge that it's going to be in the game and not treat it like it's some big reveal, because it's not. It's just a feature. Revealing the secret character would be a big thing, saying that the Krypt is in would be like saying that there's an arcade ladder. Everyone expects that.