What's new

995Phil Presents: Kombat Everywhere! (Starring some really loud birds)

Noob
As promised, I have created a video showcasing my office with 12+ screens.

Starring: Some really noisy green cheek conures. Be aware, they squawk through the entire video, LOL...

It's Kombat... and it's EVERYWHERE! Not content to have just one screen with an MK game on it, I have over 12 screens in my office with MK running on every single one!

MK1: Genesis
MK2: Super Famicom
MK3: MAME
UMK3: PS3 MKAK
MKT: PSX
MK Revelations: PSP via Genesis Emulator
MK Mythologies: PSX
MK Special Forces: PSX
MK Gold: Dreamcast
MKDA: Gamecube via Wii
MK Unchaned: PSP
MKA: PS2
MK Shaolin Monks: Xbox
MKDC: Xbox 360
Puzzle Kombat: Nintendo DS
MK9: PS Vita

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
With all due respect, you seem a cool guy but I think you should free the birds man, let them take some sun rays and fresh air. It doesn't look like a good place to have them :confused:.

Noob
With all due respect, you seem a cool guy but I think you should free the birds man, let them take some sun rays and fresh air. It doesn't look like a good place to have them :confused:.
Conures are domesticated parrots. They come out daily and spend time with me... what you see in the video is just their cages.

The other thing is, you don't just "free" domesticated birds. Domesticated birds are unable to navigate to warmer weather in the cold, unable to forage for food by themselves/don't know where to find edible food or non-toxic food, are unaware of natural predators, etc. "Freeing" them would mean almost certain death for them either by the elements, starvation or by predators.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Conures are domesticated parrots. They come out daily and spend time with me... what you see in the video is just their cages.

The other thing is, you don't just "free" domesticated birds. Domesticated birds are unable to navigate to warmer weather in the cold, unable to forage for food by themselves/don't know where to find edible food or non-toxic food, are unaware of natural predators, etc. "Freeing" them would mean almost certain death for them either by the elements, starvation or by predators.
Ok, if you say that they come out daily and spend time with you then I believe you, now I'm not sure if it necessary to lock them in such tiny cages cause I had a parrot and I let he free on my yard and he didn't escape. But well, bothering was not my intention, sorry if that was the case.

Noob
Ok, if you say that they come out daily and spend time with you then I believe you, now I'm not sure if it necessary to lock them in such tiny cages cause I had a parrot and I let he free on my yard and he didn't escape. But well, bothering was not my intention, sorry if that was the case.
No worries... LOL.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lol, now i understand the "Starring Lots of Bird Laos" in the background hahaha.

Nice voice, the vid is awesome, and pretty nostalgic :D

Noob
Lol, now i understand the "Starring Lots of Bird Laos" in the background hahaha.

Nice voice, the vid is awesome, and pretty nostalgic :D
As annoying as they can be, they're endearing... and the funny part is, since I'm so used to them, not only do I not notice them but when they're quiet, I REALLY notice it.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
As annoying as they can be, they're endearing... and the funny part is, since I'm so used to them, not only do I not notice them but when they're quiet, I REALLY notice it.
I even addapted to they annoying noise.

On the other side, I was a bad Mofo on DA, which was my favorite MK in 3D with Kenshi and Scorp, Hydro was a new for me, i didn't play revelation. ^^