What's new

!@#$%^&*

BookBurning

Voidwards
This is a rant and nothing more.

But what the hell happened to region locking this game online; I mean, NRS could have atleast gave us the option to region lock our games, but no, I guess they felt it was appropriate to force me to play with everyone in the world whether I want to or not.

I'm so sick of getting paired with some guy from Brazil who runs seven torrents at once while sparks are flying out of his wooden-metal hybrid router who refuses to download compatibility packs and then chooses Raiden; and what the hell is with Raiden and people from South America, is he like the fucking patron saint of Hispanic culture or some shit because I swear to fucking God 99 percent of people from Mexico and South America that I play pick Raiden or when they want to spice it up a bit they go to the OH SO TRUSTY SCORPION ICON AND SELECT HIM. Nothing is better than gritting my teeth through lag while Raiden and Scorpion piss all over me with mass, slow motion teleports before tag teaming my face with a huge load of bukake.

WHY.

Raiden and Scorpion are a pile of dicks.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Lol u r a baby! Y dont u cry more like a baby? Lol but u do baby! Ur diapper is filled with poop taers!

I a m so muhc beter than u! I am Chuck Norris and u is Justina Bieber! How do u liek that baby? lol cry more baby!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Wait, I thought this game was region locked?

I don't play online, but I remember people complaining about not being able to play there friends.

So... I am guessing brazilians are to the US what the Russians are to the EU?
Yes, 10 times worse though, god damn.

BookBurning

Voidwards
No it is definitely not region locked. And Lyuben, eh not really, I have nothing against Brazilians/ any South American at all, I mean they're just like you and me playing online but I swear that their internet is just awful. This is only relating to playing online MK and nothing more; so all you South Americans can simmer down and chill out. We're all friends. :)

Except the guy who picks Raiden and won't let me play as Rain while he lags to death.

Only on PSN.
It's locked on PSN? You guys are incredibly lucky. Why the hell is it only locked on PSN?

Also Static bro, sorry about the title initially, wasn't thinking when I made it. (Or whoever censored it.) My bad.

Matix218

Get over here!
and what the hell is with Raiden and people from South America, is he like the fucking patron saint of Hispanic culture or some shit because I swear to fucking God 99 percent of people from Mexico and South America that I play pick Raiden
When I read this I literally lol'd

That seems to be xbox exclusive. I believe the ps3 one is region locked. And about brazilians, I don't know why the majority of the ones I've played online in other games, especially FPS tend to be dirty hax0rz. They seem to enjoy cheap tactics and all that jazz. W/E

Its fucking annoying when we make an "Australia" or "AUSTRALIANONLY" room with a KOTH match, only to have to wait 5 minutes while the foreigners desync/lag out and then we can continue on with our KOTH.

chem