What's new

75% Double Reset 1 bar

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
The far bomb reset is avoidable by an EX wakeup but it's kinda bitchy at times to do so and im thinking X ray works as well. The second reset is a bit inconsistent at times but if you miss it, you'll have to settle for 66% to 70% lol. I have an 82% version of this but it's a bit easier to escape, and i'll be posting the possible variations in case you miss the b2 reset as well as some of the tech i've found over the next few days.

Oh and you can end it with ragdoll as well for 76% if you want!

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
How does the second bomb work? It looks like you could just roll away or wake-up attack through it.
In the far bomb reset you can't roll away because you're already at fullscreen and the second one, the close bomb into b2 reset is inescapable but it's inconsistent as hell.

Ah, I see. Makes sense. Can't wake-up attack out of it either? Doesn't look like that would be easy to do but with the new system not impossible either, at least for some characters.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Ah, I see. Makes sense. Can't wake-up attack out of it either? Doesn't look like that would be easy to do but with the new system not impossible either, at least for some characters.
Ex wakeup attacks can avoid it but it's still kinda difficult and x rays as well can disrupt it.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
good find, I also have an idea. But after this amount of information the head in full swing. I have even started to confuse some situations because of what I lose

TONY-T

Mad scientist
good stuff man! I have done the 4 into far bomb before but never thought about using the b+2 onto the second bomb! good find!