What's new

62% AA Net Reset

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
The one net you're dead saga continues, the skies aren't safe either. I got other ones in the works, probably even more damaging but this here is a template. Sorry for the horrible quality, had to do it on the spot, the record function on the game didn't let me do it.

On a side note, these resets should have been gone man, i was used to playing w/o resets, had so much crazy tech : (...

Yes, this was indeed recorded with a calculator lol.

Have to credit Maxter here, didn't know he already did this, from what i could find he did it without the second net but still gotta credit him.

Mosp

Noob
Not sure who came up with this reset but the first time I saw it was when Maxter did it a few weeks ago in a tournament. I'm not trying to call you out but I just want to give credit where credit is due.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Not sure who came up with this reset but the first time I saw it was when Maxter did it a few weeks ago in a tournament. I'm not trying to call you out but I just want to give credit where credit is due.
Hey hey come one now, i always credit people in my vids, if i'd seen maxter do this i would give him credit but i honestly haven't. If he has, then by all means do it.

Maxter

Noob
mosp is right caraecrika, i've been doing this combo for couple of months already, i had a 50% one which i showed darth armas, then i came out with this one you just did, also i got a 70% one starting on the air but it requires other tech to reset it which is not the net =) that you will see it later i'm reserving that one if net gets patched, but hey dont worry about giving credit you found it on your own and still we are all part of the cyrax community and we find new stuff from each other, i was using your 1 b3 technology in the corner and could extend the combo to 58% but if by any chances you get to find the other way to trigger resets dont expose it so it doesnt get nerfed, just way for the last patch which i heard there might be another one, keep up the good work cyrax players =) don't worry about what people say and always use your best character tools to win don't feel bad, just make them angry =)

jamessmk

I am your god
Hey Max.. Next version nerfing cyrax net and bombs. Net will only hit when opponent is ducking, bombs 1/2% damage and no pop up, also rag doll no pop up.... And uhmm teleport drains your own energy..... Oh and walking will drain your meter. But they will give him a good d4. Now that would be fair.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
mosp is right caraecrika, i've been doing this combo for couple of months already, i had a 50% one which i showed darth armas, then i came out with this one you just did, also i got a 70% one starting on the air but it requires other tech to reset it which is not the net =) that you will see it later i'm reserving that one if net gets patched, but hey dont worry about giving credit you found it on your own and still we are all part of the cyrax community and we find new stuff from each other, i was using your 1 b3 technology in the corner and could extend the combo to 58% but if by any chances you get to find the other way to trigger resets dont expose it so it doesnt get nerfed, just way for the last patch which i heard there might be another one, keep up the good work cyrax players =) don't worry about what people say and always use your best character tools to win don't feel bad, just make them angry =)
Oh well then my bad, but yeah i still have other resets and some crazy stupid tech i am definitely not planning on showing:) , but either way im giving you the credit then bro.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
The one net you're dead saga continues, the skies aren't safe either. I got other ones in the works, probably even more damaging but this here is a template. Sorry for the horrible quality, had to do it on the spot, the record function on the game didn't let me do it.

On a side note, these resets should have been gone man, i was used to playing w/o resets, had so much crazy tech : (...

Yes, this was indeed recorded with a calculator lol.

Have to credit Maxter here, didn't know he already did this, from what i could find he did it without the second net but still gotta credit him.
Nice man! I was messing with this last night funnily enough. I managed to find a 46% meterless version wich doesnt use the net reset!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Tom Brady said:
you guys do realize that all these resets will be gone VERY soon right?
Thats fine, we dont need them. But theres nothing wrong with us having fun with them in the meantime.

Altaire

Noob
The second net pinning your opponent on a bomb is an oversight, and one that's easily fixed. Once that's gone, Cyrax will only have so many tools to reset with.

I'm really curious as to what Maxter's keeping under wraps, but it won't be difficult to patch this reset.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I dont get why they just dont make it so you just cant use a net to finish a combo, its not like any Cyrax player has ever used it to put them back on their feet anyway considering they dont get advantage from it. Seems pointless to have it in, could it be patched to be the same way he cant spam nets?

MKK hanzo

I dont get why they just dont make it so you just cant use a net to finish a combo, its not like any Cyrax player has ever used it to put them back on their feet anyway considering they dont get advantage from it. Seems pointless to have it in, could it be patched to be the same way he cant spam nets?
This. A hit limiter special ala MK 1, 2, UMK, mk4, even mkda, mkd mka had. After certain amount of hits you CANT do certain specials, or not 2 specials in the same combo...

Thank you Caraecrika and Tony-T.

I have a big torney here in Brazil in 19~23 octuber. The Awards is around USD 3.000,00 + 3D TV 42´ + Kinnect + 4 kinnect games for 1ºplace.

And I´m practing with Cyrax now. I don´t think I have good chances to win, but I would like to make a top3 =)

But not is impossible and I win this torney, I will thank you for teach me. xD and keep making more videos, I need to learn more and more about cyrax!

( sorry for my bad english )

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I was thinking the same thing...I've been favoring Scorpion over Noob and Subby lately, and every time I 2X Spear and my opponent falls on their ass in the same combo, I wonder what would be so difficult about nullifying the ability to even THROW a second net in the same combo/amount of time. I know it's useful for nullifying Wakeup, but it seems to be causing way more problems than it's worth.

Good luck, McLovin! Mustard Worldwide, man...

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I was thinking the same thing...I've been favoring Scorpion over Noob and Subby lately, and every time I 2X Spear and my opponent falls on their ass in the same combo, I wonder what would be so difficult about nullifying the ability to even THROW a second net in the same combo/amount of time. I know it's useful for nullifying Wakeup, but it seems to be causing way more problems than it's worth.

Good luck, McLovin! Mustard Worldwide, man...
Its very simple, they have made sure Cyrax can't throw bombs after a bomb hits.

Is it so hard for them to do the exact same thing with the nets?

NRS, just disallow nets after net combos, same thing you have done for the bombs. Fixed. This should never have been allowed in the first place.