What's new

General/Other - Erron Black 21122 ex bf3 whiffing in corner bug

This bug seems to only be on the left side of the Kuatan Jungle stage, I tried it on a few different characters and it seems to be the same. Haven't tested it on any other stage either, but from match experience it's only occurred on this stage. Does anyone know why this happens? lol

You are completing the string. You need to input the ex grenade sooner/quicker. Also in case you weren't aware in the corner you need to hold back so the grenade explodes close (this is not neccessary at mid screen).

Noob
You are completing the string. You need to input the ex grenade sooner/quicker. Also in case you weren't aware in the corner you need to hold back so the grenade explodes close (this is not neccessary at mid screen).
You can do ex-sand gernade after a full 21122 as well

InFlames

dead
21122xEX Sand Grenade should combo regardless if you finish the string. It's a frame trap on block and a combo on hit, so basically if your opponent predicts a tick he loses 30% of his life and if he blocks you are +7.

by it whiffing makes tick throws less scary because if he predicts a tick and guesses wrong he only loses around 15% and thats only if you commit to sand trap, which if he decides to block it all you get full combo punished for it

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
21122xEX Sand Grenade should combo regardless if you finish the string. It's a frame trap on block and a combo on hit, so basically if your opponent predicts a tick he loses 30% of his life and if he blocks you are +7.

by it whiffing makes tick throws less scary because if he predicts a tick and guesses wrong he only loses around 15% and thats only if you commit to sand trap, which if he decides to block it all you get full combo punished for it
you can punish a tic throw and EX SG with a crossover jip, no need to guess between those two, but rather when the cancel is. either way its a bad bug.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Well, there's two pieces of evidence that the left side of Kuatan Jungle is bugged.
Any other characters (in this corner) having trouble connecting specials whose attack boxes are on the ground?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
you can punish a tic throw and EX SG with a crossover jip, no need to guess between those two, but rather when the cancel is. either way its a bad bug.
He's talking about in the corner. To punish the tick throw attempt at any point in the string, the opponent has to not be blocking so if you finish the string and they guessed you were going to tick throw, they get launched. 21122 xx EX SG is uninterruptable so they can't jump out.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
He's talking about in the corner. To punish the tick throw attempt at any point in the string, the opponent has to not be blocking so if you finish the string and they guessed you were going to tick throw, they get launched. 21122 xx EX SG is uninterruptable so they can't jump out.
Ah yes I understand now, but it doesn't necessarily make tic throws less scary, its the same guessing game for the final hit of 21122 as it is in midscreen, the only difference is that if they guess right and take the final hit they could punish the whiffed SG. Then again, you don't have to cancel into anything at all and either stay safe or put them in an oki situation. But all this is silly talk because its a bug that needs to be fixed.

happens with tremor also, probably just a bug with the stage. Guess this means i need to start selecting stages so i don't random the jungle