What's new

2015 predictions. VOTE NOW!

haketh

Noob
People that like your post are hypocrites because these people i know for a fact are the same people that be like " Ra Helios in order for you to be called best catwoman you have to go to a major. You have to prove it") So I will take a picture of those hypocrites that like your post.

This gold for me. I know some of these people don't believe in the tym tournament philosophy.

cossner is a hypocrite!!!!
Fox has gone to multiple tournaments & constantly proved himself in & out of them. You spouted some nonsense about how he can only win in mixup games which doesn't even make any sense.

jamessmk

I am your god
The question was "Will MKX have footsies." What do you think that was in reference to and who did you think the answers would be about?

I'm also still waiting for you to show me where have I ever mentioned you, on which podcasts, and in which posts, because the answer is never. The only thread I brought you up in was when you and Aquaman were asking who uses crutches.

I'll ignore the irony of you mentioning that after obsessive status updates about me, registering as "OBS Coolwhip," and bringing me up regularly for a like a week now. Get a grip dude.

As far as no one liking me, A) That hurts my feelings and B) Pot, meet kettle.

Signed,

The irrelevant cockroach.
I like you here for you

Shit your right, just max then lol. I just find the emphasis on normals rather than strings to be superior, where mk although normals played a huge role they were universal, sf is superior at the diversity of normals in footsies with a ridiculous amount of variation of hitboxes and hurtboxes. Even KI has a more diversified normal system. I was asked to vote and so I cast it lol everyone will have a dif answer.
Oh I know it is ur opinion lol, but ppl get the wrong idea sometimes. The concept of "footsies" is a very in depth one. I feel like people try to simplify the footsies of mk9. I could easily say that SF having "back to block" has opened up a bunch of annoying and hella powerful knockdown games that didn't scream "in depth or technical" to many ppl. For example: ST Vega and SF4 akuma (no delayed wakeup till this version of sf4)

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
The question was "Will MKX have footsies." What do you think that was in reference to and who did you think the answers would be about?

I'm also still waiting for you to show me where have I ever mentioned you, on which podcasts, and in which posts, because the answer is never. The only thread I brought you up in was when you and Aquaman were asking who uses crutches.
Will MKX have footsies? I'll leave that to our EC resident footsie experts. We can alternatively ask Snake Eyez and other top Capcom players and see if they'll laugh at us.
I'll ignore the irony of you mentioning that after obsessive status updates about me, registering as "OBS Coolwhip," and bringing me up regularly for a like a week now. Get a grip dude.
"We will respond proportionally, and we'll respond in a place and time and manner that we choose."
As far as no one liking me, A) That hurts my feelings and B) Pot, meet kettle.
I want to see a sitcom of you coming to live to the EC.

See, Coolwhip, this is what's gonna happen. Unlike me and @AK L0rdoftheFLY, who are just gonna play the game, have fun, hug it out blah blah blah. You'll forever be out there. Talking shit, across the world. I used to think that in TYM, if someone wanted to constantly take shots at someone, it would be about the game in the game. But no one has ever seen you play or will ever play against you. So then again, why are you so obsessed about America's competitive scene drama? Why do you have an opinion on it and why do you feel you have to talk about it so much?

coolwhip

Noob
"We will respond proportionally, and we'll respond in a place and time and manner that we choose."

I want to see a sitcom of you coming to live to the EC.
Wait, so the only post you could quote is the post I said would obviously be about the EC since the question pretty much dictated as much. OK. Let's move on. You said you're done "wasting your time" like an hour ago.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Wait, so the only post you could quote is the post I said would obviously be about the EC since the question pretty much dictated as much. OK. Let's move on. You said you're done "wasting your time" like an hour ago.
I'm done wasting time with you yes.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
You originally said that to Pig. I just wonder if you can post anything without contradicting yourself. Anyway.
No. I said here. Because I knew you'd start arguing for whatever reason. I'm talking to Pig on skype. How am I contradicting myself?

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Who will be the EVO 2015 Mortal Kombat X Champion? PPJ
Will Injustice make the main lineup for EVO 2015? No
If so, who will be the EVO 2015 Injustice Champion? N/A
Who will be the first to reach EVO top 8 in MK9, Injustice and MKX? DJT
Which top player in either game that hasn't ever placed at EVO will finally do so in MKX? Dizzy
Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the best in MKX? CDjr
Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the worst in MKX? Too many
Which Injustice top player that wasn't top in MK9 will do the best? Jupiter/Whiteboi/Theo
Which Injustice top player that wasn't top in MK9 will do the worst? KDiZzle
Which mid level Injustice player will rise to the top? Pnut aka Hysteria
Will MKX have footsies? What's a footsie? :DOGE But seriously, of course it will
Which scene will be the strongest? GGA
Which player will have the longest character crisis? The most Wonderous of Chefs
Will Pig and 16 Bit remain banned from tournaments? Maybe
What will be 2015's biggest rivalry? The Atlantic vs Rest of America

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
He literally quoted my post exactly, added one phrase about arrow mirrors, and that's it.

Excuse me for asking for clarification.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
How about we do Grundy and wowo mirrors then arrow mirrors
I didn't use to play Grundy and WoWo and complained about them all the time, then pretended it never happened, sry.
I do play and if I lose I consider it a huge blow up. Not cause the mu is in my favor but because Cossner is a huge giant jobber on TYM. A good GA yes but a giant fucking jobber.
Wow I just read this.
Watch out for the mighty top player LoTF!
Give me a break. As the great coolwhip once said: Pot meet the Kettle.
People that like your post are hypocrites because these people i know for a fact are the same people that be like " Ra Helios in order for you to be called best catwoman you have to go to a major. You have to prove it") So I will take a picture of those hypocrites that like your post.

This gold for me. I know some of these people don't believe in the tym tournament philosophy.

But SonicFox goes to majors and wins them all the time.

Last edited:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

You fucking dumbass Sonic Fox has won tournaments in more games than you can spell. How can you not put 2 and 2 together that he is a legit force and you are a joke

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Shock doesn't give a poop if you're banned or not. If you come he won't interfere with anything. You're basically welcomed in whatever tournament they run (doesn't mean they have to like you). JamesMK had 0 involvement in your ban. But he has said, however, that if you keep that shit he will get involved. Big E really doesn't care either lol.

This is the only solution:

If they aren't banned then why did bige say they are in the FR18 thread?

http://testyourmight.com/threads/final-round-18.47472/#post-1548424