My blades will find your heart
My picks for knockout:
Bra vs. Chi 2-0
Col vs. Uruguay 3-0
Net vs. Mex 2-1
Costa rica vs. Greece 1-0
Fra vs. Nig 3-1
Ger vs. Alg 2-1
Bel vs. USA 1-2(This is more country loyalty than anything tbh)
Arg vs. Swi 3-2

Reactions: JAP

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
I guessed 10/16 who progressed.

Who on Earth would have thought Costa Rica would advance from a group with England, Italy and Uruguay.
I really had a strong feeling though Russia would fail.

Cheering for Chile and Colombia tomorrow!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I guessed 10/16 who progressed.

Who on Earth would have thought Costa Rica would advance from a group with England, Italy and Uruguay.
I really had a strong feeling though Russia would fail.

Cheering for Chile and Colombia tomorrow!
Not only that, but Costa Rica won the God damn group!

By the way, are you counting correct order with your group predictions or just the teams that actually advanced? If it's the latter... I suppose I also got 10/16 lol.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

By the way, are you counting correct order with your group predictions or just the teams that actually advanced? If it's the latter... I suppose I also got 10/16 lol.

11/16 for me

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I think the most likely upset would be chile over Brazil tomorrow. Cant see many other upsets other than USA over Belgium, and thats just the little fanboy in me.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
your predictions about Brazil vs chile and Colombia vs Uruguay.
for me is so fucking even, chile is relly good right now

chile is very good i agree but the fact that Brazil hasnt lost in 39 years at home is amazing... this chile team is not going to be the one to snap the streak imo

JAP

Combo maker
My predictions:
Brazil - Chile: 2 - 2 (Brazil win for penalty kick)
COLOMBIA - Uruguay: 2 - 1
Netherlands - Mexico: 2 - 0
Costa Rica - Greece: 0 - 0 (Costa rica win for extra time 1 - 0)
France - Nigeria: 2 - 0
Germany - Algeria: 2 -0
Argentina - Switzerland: 1 - 0
Belgium - USA: 1 - 1 (USA win for penalty kick)

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster

Just the teams that advanced :p

If I take correct order into count as well, then it would be 7/16... :-(

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Seriously?
Im very serious... I understand Germany is a big favorite and rightfully so but im feeling Algeria here with the upset.. Some of the guys here are NOT picking any upsets at all... There are a few that will halpen in this round...

Look up " germany vs algeria 1982" on Google

Algeria is looking for revenge for that disgusting act the West Germans did to them in 82. I just think Algeria and most of the world who remembers that tragedy will be pulling for the Algerians to avenge what happened

Last edited:
My predictions:
Brazil - Chile: 2 - 2 (Brazil win for penalty kick)
COLOMBIA - Uruguay: 2 - 1
Netherlands - Mexico: 2 - 0
Costa Rica - Greece: 0 - 0 (Costa rica win for extra time 1 - 0)
France - Nigeria: 2 - 0
Germany - Algeria: 2 -0
Argentina - Switzerland: 1 - 0
Belgium - USA: 1 - 1 (USA win for penalty kick)
jaja vamos a ver como nos va en esta parce

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I saw the incident with the Russian keeper live, if it bothered him that much I'm sure he would've called for the ref to contact to stewards and eject the guy with the laser from the stadium. Didn't really affect his decision leading to the goal.

11/16 for me
I looked back at the first page and you didn't post your predictions for Group H, your predictions are null and void :REO

By the way, the 1982 incident wasn't so much Germany vs Algeria directly, Algeria actually won the match, but in the last game, Austria and Germany agreed to have the Germans win 1-0 on purpose so that both would advance to the next round, and Algeria was eliminated on goal difference.

On a political level, it would basically be like if USA and Alaska had separate national teams and played each other in a major tournament. Lol.

@JAP - Germany are definitely one of the strongest national teams in Europe, if not THE strongest, but they also have a bad habit of losing to average teams every so often, and considering the history with Algeria, I also have a feeling that there could be an upset.

Im very serious... I understand Germany is a big favorite and rightfully so but im feeling Algeria here with the upset.. Some of the guys here are NOT picking any upsets at all... There are a few that will halpen in this round...

Look up " germany vs algeria 1982" on Google

Algeria is looking for revenge for that disgusting act the West Germans did to them in 82. I just think Algeria and most of the world who remembers that tragedy will be pulling for the Algerians to avenge what happened

thats fucked up. I guess thats why they play the two final matches simultaneously