What's new

20 more minutes of MKX, including Johnny Cage gameplay, Ermac's 2nd Fatality and more

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
At least we got to see Ferra/Torr lose a bunch in this video. Kano is literally never picked by anyone. Not on stream, not in trailers, not even mentioned in print.
That's not completely true, they pick him quite often in the streams. Even if only to have him beat up by the character that's showcased. Still more screen time than Ferra/Torr have gotten so far. :p And at least Kano had a nice trailer.

trufenix

bye felicia
That's not completely true, they pick him quite often in the streams. Even if only to have him beat up by the character that's showcased. Still more screen time than Ferra/Torr have gotten so far. :p And at least Kano had a nice trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ferra+torr

Ferra/Torr's been picked by shitty players at every trade show for a year. It's not "good" footage, but there's still plenty to see. Failing that, you can just ask Doombawkz as he's actually played them and he's competent. There is no such resource for Kano.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ferra torr

Ferra/Torr's been picked by shitty players at every trade show for a year. It's not "good" footage, but there's still plenty to see. Failing that, you can just ask Doombawkz as he's actually played them and he's competent. There is no such resource for Kano.
True, I fotgot about the E3 footage. Oh well, doesn't matter too much anymore anyway, game is right around the corner. At this point I don't even need any footage anymore.

Also, I'm sure Kano will be played in tournament a lot more, people seem to dig his commando variation.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
So you basically gotta be he most clueless fuck on earth to be able to play this game pre-release then? lol

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
So since everyone seems to have muted at some point or another, listen to D'Vorah around 20:50. Voice changed

Edit: or quite possibly those guys may have edited over? Idk.....

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Man i am sick that we do not see any high level gameplay.
I couldnt watch the whole vid because i cant stand watching people mash buttons all the time. Had to foward the vid to see the new footage.
Really , nice that they were having fun together and all but really pls show us some poeple who actually now some FG basics :(

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just added this vid to my MK 10 playlist last night, these guys are way too loud and people thought the NRS guys were annoying? pfftt lol

But fun gameplay :)