What's new

2 Weeks to Buy Your MLG Spring Championship Player Pass / Book Hotel Rooms Before They Sell Out!

MLG Deimos

MLG Community Outreach Manager
There are just 2 short weeks left to purchase your MK9, SCV, and KoF XIII Player Passes. Make sure to purchase your passes ONLINE prior to 11:59 PM EST on Monday, June 4th. DON'T WAIT TO BUY YOUR PASS AT THE DOOR. NOT ONLY WILL THE PLAYER PASSES BE MORE MONEY AT THE DOOR, YOU'LL ALSO NEED TO WAIT IN A LONG LINE.

For questions concerning scheduling, prizes, rules, and more, please go HERE.

This is going to be one of, if not the largest, events in MLG Pro Circuit history. Along with more events, more tournaments and more attractions comes a much larger crowd of spectators. We expect most hotels in the immediate area to sell out. If you're coming to Anaheim as a competitor or a spectator and you haven't booked a room, you should do so now. If you don't, you won't be able to take advantage of MLG's discounted rates, and you might find yourself in a place much further from the venue than just a short walk.

The Venue

Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Ave
Anaheim, CA 92802
Rooms are available in the following hotels at MLG's discounted rate:

Sheraton Park Hotel

1855 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim,California 92802
Rate: $139/room
Reservations: 1-866-837-4197 . Ask for the MLG rate when you call.
Reservation Deadline: May 25
Distance from venue: 2 blocks

Anaheim Marriott

(no rooms available for Sunday)
700 W Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Rate: $149 single/double $159 triple $169 quad
Reservation phone: 1-800-228-9290, mention MLG for the discount
Reservation deadline: until full
Distance to Venue: Across the street

Red Lion Hotel

1850 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802
Rate: $125 s/d $135t $145q
Cutoff: May 25, 2012
Reservations Phone: 800-733-5466 code: Major League Gaming
Distance to venue: 1 block

Doubletree Suites Anaheim at the Convention Center

2085 S. Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92802
Rate: $169 s/d/t/q
Cutoff: May 25, 2012
Reservations Phone: 714-750-3000 code: Major League Gaming
Distance to venue: 1 block

Traveling to Anaheim

Most US and International airports have direct flights to LAX, in Los Angeles. From LAX it is about a $100 cab ride (about an hour) to the venue/hotels in Anaheim, so this might be your best bet if you're traveling in a group.

John Wayne Airport (SNA) is the closest airport to the venue, as it's right in Anaheim. From John Wayne it's just a short 15 or 20 minute cab right to the venue.

To make the most of your Pro Circuit weekend, you should plan on arriving on the afternoon/evening of Thursday, June 7, and not leaving until morning on Monday, June 11. Whether you decide to come for the entire time, or just a day, book your rooms now!

Attachments

MLG Deimos

You should bring the Order Confirmation Email you received and/or a photo ID.

Also, make sure you know the MLG Username you used to purchase the pass under.

MLG Deimos

BUMP! Incredibly important that everybody buys their passes online!

Also, if you are going either as a spectator or a player, make sure you book your hotel room asap! They will sell out in the immediate area.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Paypal is being ridiculously difficult and I have a mastercard (which MLG doesn't allow to pay with for some reason).. This sucks...

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Can you explain the issue you are having with PayPal?
It eventually worked but for a while this is what was happening:

It was asking for the last 4 digits of my social security when I never put my social security in my pay pal. I still put in the last 4 digits anyway and it said it didn't match their information. (Well "no sh*t!" I thought. lol I never even put it.)

After a few hours of trying every once in a while it stopped asking me so I was able to get through.

The email I got was pretty short and didn't seem to have any specific information in regards to my purchase except for the title which had the order confirmation number. That's what we need right? I don't need to print out the whole thing (and support the unnecessary killing of trees. lol.) if I just need one line of numbers that I kan write down on a smaller piece of paper and or type on my fone. Or do I NEED to print it?

MLG Deimos

It eventually worked but for a while this is what was happening:

It was asking for the last 4 digits of my social security when I never put my social security in my pay pal. I still put in the last 4 digits anyway and it said it didn't match their information. (Well "no sh*t!" I thought. lol I never even put it.)

After a few hours of trying every once in a while it stopped asking me so I was able to get through.

The email I got was pretty short and didn't seem to have any specific information in regards to my purchase except for the title which had the order confirmation number. That's what we need right? I don't need to print out the whole thing (and support the unnecessary killing of trees. lol.) if I just need one line of numbers that I kan write down on a smaller piece of paper and or type on my fone. Or do I NEED to print it?
I'm assuming you purchased a player pass. If that is true, please go to team-builder.majorleaguegaming.com and complete the online registration. Once that is done, you'll come to the event during check-in hours and check-in to the event and pick up your player pass.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm assuming you purchased a player pass. If that is true, please go to team-builder.majorleaguegaming.com and complete the online registration. Once that is done, you'll come to the event during check-in hours and check-in to the event and pick up your player pass.
Yeah. I did that. One question though: The name I'm going to get is my MLG ID?