What's new

11/10/2008????

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lamestop, errr...Gamestop has MKvDC shipping on 11/10/2008 with expected instore on 11/11/08.

Dont know how solid it is, but its first I've heard of any dates.

FYI...

Noo..that's too soon, they need time to revamp the entire game include elimating all DC characters and turning it into the new SF4 equivelent of MK....

or that's just what I dreamed last night.

Noo..that's too soon, they need time to revamp the entire game include elimating all DC characters and turning it into the new SF4 equivelent of MK....

or that's just what I dreamed last night.
Remove the DC characters? That's one of the only things making the game sound worth playing so far.

Wahhh, boo hoo, they didn't make a 2D MK game!
Wahhh, boo hoo, they got that dirty DC in my sweet MK!

So much whining, the people on DC forums are probably wishing that they would take the MK characters out, and so far I'd rather have no MK than DC.

ZAQ

Noob
Remove the DC characters? That's one of the only things making the game sound worth playing so far.

Wahhh, boo hoo, they didn't make a 2D MK game!
Wahhh, boo hoo, they got that dirty DC in my sweet MK!

So much whining, the people on DC forums are probably wishing that they would take the MK characters out, and so far I'd rather have no MK than DC.
That's actually similar to what I was thinking about a couple days ago.
I want to hear from the people in charge of this game from the DC side of things.

Wait until you play the game, it could end up having some great mechanics that make it the best fighting game of all time. It would't matter then if DC characters are in the game because the actual competitive gameplay would blow everything out of the water.
So please stop moaning about every little detail and wait to actually play the game before you give it a bad name, you might be pleasantly surprised, or not... ;)

edit:
on topic, the release date seems unlikely, but it could happen since they would want to exploit the christmas period.

if I had to guess..

some lil kid..somewhere.. is going to open his christmas present and find this game inside, perhaps next to his first gaming console... rofl

Hey, i'm willing to play this game just as much as anyone else, I'm just saying....we can all wish what we thought the game could've been. it turned out to be a big joke.

I'll still buy it, the concept may be fun, but like I read earlier somewhere, it's cool if you look at it like it's not an MK game...and face it. no one here wants to do that.

besides fuck DC, it's supposed to be MK 8, not the new DC game.

Hey, i'm willing to play this game just as much as anyone else, I'm just saying....we can all wish what we thought the game could've been. it turned out to be a big joke.

I'll still buy it, the concept may be fun, but like I read earlier somewhere, it's cool if you look at it like it's not an MK game...and face it. no one here wants to do that.

besides fuck DC, it's supposed to be MK 8, not the new DC game.

I agree completely

What happened to MK8?

-Unreal Engine
-All New Set of Characters... or is that what they meant by the damn DC characters?

In my idea, worst choice they've made since going 3D