What's new

$100 Money Match SonicFox vs Perfect Legend Next Weekend At Summer Jam 9!!

Cerebru

Noob
So, I know his sponsors HOT! I wonder if losing like that ruins sponsorships #STOP WHILE YOU HAVE BOTD. Shout out to @KevoDaMaN though. Guess PL isn't training with him anymore. That kid Sonic said... this is what I do, PL just gotta be better bro. PL said you I'll hit a kid... In real life. Block that. #Excuse Its not my fault, its the net code. How was I supposed to know I couldn't jump?

Drew9795

Noob
I still can't believe this nigga got 13-0'd. Shit I probably can't take a match off sonic, but at the end of the day it shows how washed up he is. The other top players can at least take some matches off SF.

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
I still can't believe this nigga got 13-0'd. Shit I probably can't take a match off sonic, but at the end of the day it shows how washed up he is. The other top players can at least take some matches off SF.
Well, Sonic did get on the Yomi stream the other day and basically ran through the whole team. I'm not sure what the final score was but it was in the double digits easily with no losses. This was with Cassie, and DJT was in that mix.

Fuck off coward.
Well apparently you have to pm someone to confirm a bet when it was made public for everyone to see. Guys don't make bets with @Bird Lao X he won't pay you and calls you coward for not pming him. Sorry man for betting you i apologize for the inconvenience.
I think the best thing for you guys to do is to make another Summer Jam bet. Plenty of good matches to do that with.