What's new

$100 Money Match SonicFox vs Perfect Legend Next Weekend At Summer Jam 9!!

If fox opponent isn't DJT, MIT or Honeybee, then there is no need to make a dumb bet betting against Fox. Anyone betting for PL, is actually better off betting the over under on how many games he actually gets on fox!

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
I have to say I'm rooting for SonicFox. Not many people willing to walk out on stage in furry gear. Takes more guts than calling out somebody half your age on twitter at the least.

Is PL seriously mentioning that Sonicfox lost badly to Tom Brady at ESL FATAL 8?!

BEFORE THE GAME WAS RELEASED?!
Thats not the joke. Game wasnt released and neither I nor Fox think any of ESL matches means anything. It was just in fun. The only thing funny about it was that Sonic Fox, instead of saying "game isnt out yet", decided to yell on top of a mountain that "SZ MUST BE NERFED!!!" and "I'm gong to sit Ed Boon down and show him what to take". The joke that all this "level up" or "its too early talk" that one would assume the Fox would say went out the door the moment he thought something could be hard for him to fight. It wasn't "level up", "adapt", "Ill get used to it".. Nope.. it was "TAKE IT!!! NERF IT TO THE GROUND!!!!!"

And that is the joke that I tease young Fox about.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I don't know why everyone is counting PL out so fast. I would bet on SonicFox for this too but you can never really count Carl out. The dude is a two time EVO champ who took 4th at ESL, and he trains really hard. Yeah he didn't do well at this EVO but he's clearly just finding his footing in this game.

I can't see this being anything other than a SonicFox victory but I seriously doubt PL is going to be beat as badly as some of you are initially assuming.
People acting like PL doesn't even have the right to pick up a controller in the same room as Sonic lol, we are all just players of a VIDEO GAME lol enjoy the challenge and the competitive atmosphere

Because SonicFox is undisputedly the best MKX player right now and PL is just a shadow of the player he was in MK9. He's significantly behind the top players in the game at the moment and is just letting his ego drive him to believe he is a top 5 player in MKX.
He didn't say he is a top 5 player, he just wants to bring his game to SonicFox and take a shot at the throne.

I know I would get wrecked by SonicFox MUCH in a FT10, hell I'd get wrecked by PL in a FT10 and most of you all would too. Still wouldn't turn down the opportunity for a measly $100 especially if I had PL cash (and I don't), and all of you people on TYM could mock the shit out of me for losing it afterwards for all I care, at least I'd be out having fun doing something, getting involved in the game outside of the tournament scene and building competitive hype, all the while level'ing up against one of the best players in the game, while you all sit on your fat asses at home drinking mountain dew and typing shots

Props to PL for putting his money where his mouth is. Get out there and give Sonic your best shot. And if you lose, at least no-one can say you just sat down and took it, and the rest of us all get a good show regardless. Not sure why people are trying their hardest to discourage this sort of thing in this thread, just to shut down any chance of MKX being interesting so that we can make threads like the one just below this about how boring and stale this game is? Fuck outta here on this one TYM, go be bitches elsewhere

Last edited:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Here comes PL putting his foot in his mouth again... It's like people blowing him up is an addiction for him. I think there is a group for this...

Washed
Up
Players
Anonymous

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
Why are people calling PL washed up lol didn't he take home like 5k at the ESL finals? The game has only been out for a few months and when it comes to people like Jr and REO everyone is like "give them time" but when it comes to PL who has already made a ton from one tournament he's "washed up".

Doesn't make sense to me.