What's new

Ferra

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Predicting this Kameo now:

DFK = Projectile Throw
DFKU = Overhead Spinny Projectile Throw
DBK = Big Torr-Sized Overhead Launcher Normal (F2, I'm pretty sure it was, maybe burn one bar of Meter for the rush charge)
DBKD = Pain and Gain

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Yeah Im thinking she has the low throw, the overhead throw and Pain & Gain "cancels"

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I'm guessing:
Low throw/bowl
Shorter range straight throw like bf4 vicious in MKX
A stance where she jumps on your back and gives you extra normals as she attacks with her claws from your back
Pain & Gain either as this stance, or separate.

I think they'll be more interesting than just a few of her MKX moves, even though Pain & Gain would be cool and mixup the game especially if there's cancels, but I'm expecting something different and new or an interesting twist on her old moves. Like the stance maybe.

Last edited:

CanoCano

Noob
Ok so here's what i think Ferra's moves will be

1) Forward Throw
  • Can spend 1 Bar to turn it into Boss Toss (originally BF4) and make it do 20% damage, normally does 10% damage
  • Sends the opponent midscreen
2) EX Bowl Girl (originally BF2+BL)
  • Low hitting Summon Attack that launches on hit, works basically the same as it did in MKX but with slower startup
  • While in Torr Mode, startup decreases and damage increases
  • Input is F5/F+Kameo normally, DF5/DF+Kameo while in Torr Mode
3) Ferra Toss (originally DB2)
  • Overhead hitting Summon Attack that knocksdown and has good plus frames
  • While in Torr Mode it becomes a launcher and damage increases
  • Input is B5/B+Kameo normally, DB5/DB+Kameo while in Torr Mode
  • Invinsible when used as a reversal
4) Two Of A Kind (originally B23~2+4)
  • A High hitting Ambush attack that launches the opponent that can only be called during combos
  • While in Torr Mode, damage scaling decreases and can be called outside of combos
  • Inputs is S5/S+Kameo normally, BF5/BF+Kameo whole in Torr Mode
5) Torr Mode
  • Ferra climbs onto your back, giving you access to a slew of new attacks to use as a Tag Team, Kameo Meter gets drained slowly while in Torr Mode
  • Input is B+SS, press it again to exit Torr Mode
  • Torr Mode disables jumping while Ferra is on your back, Jump Cancelable attacks become Dash Cancelable while in Torr Mode
  • If Terra is knocked off of you, you can exit Torr mode without being put into an animation, this include attacks done by you that separate you two
  • If you jump or get comboed while Ferra is separated, she will run back and forth like in MKX, you can still call Two Of A Kind during a jump in this scenario
5A) Ferra Jab (originally D1)
  • Replaces your current D1 with the one from MKX, acts as a disjoint
  • Input is D1 while in Torr Mode
5B) Ferra Smash (originally B2)
  • Replaces your current B2 (if you have one) with the one from MKX, Team Work (originally B23) is also added as a Jump Cancelable launcher
  • Inputs are B2 and B23 while in Torr Mode
5C) Ferra Trip (originally B4)
  • Replaces your current B4 with the one from MKX, acts as a disjoint
  • Input is B4 while in Torr Mode
5D) Mountainous (originally S11~2+4)
  • After any grounded Non-Knockdown and Non-Launcher string, press S5/S+Kameo to cancel into the string from MKX as a High hitting Dash Cancelable launcher
  • Dash Canceling will spend 15% Kameo Meter and knock Ferra off of you
  • Works just like a Tag String from MK9 Tag Team
  • Input is S5/S+Kameo after any grounded string that doesn't knock down or launch while in Torr Mode
5E) One For The Team (originally B3~2+4)
  • After any grounded string or special that doesn't launch, press U5/U+Kameo to cancel into the string from MKX as an Unblockable Knockdown Attack, can hit OTG but it doesn't come out on block
  • Works just like a Tag String from MK9 Tag Team
  • Input is U5/U+Kameo after any grounded string or special that doesn't launch while in Torr Mode
5F) Aerial Dash (originally S4~2+4)
  • After any string or special, press D5/D+Kameo to cancel into the projectile string from MKX, Ferra can still do it even if she currently is separated from you
  • Works like an Ambush Attack
  • Input is D5/D+Kameo while in Torr Mode
5G) Pain And Gain (originally DD1)
  • Ferra stabs you, giving you a 20% damage buff at the cost of 15% health, it can be Dash Canceled out of to continue the combo, can only be done off of normals, strings and Summon Cancelable specials
  • Dash Canceling it will separate you from Terra for the rest of the combo and take 15% Kameo Meter
  • Input is DD5/DD+Kameo while in Torr Mode
5H) Deep Stab (originally DBF1)
  • Ferra stabs the opponent multiple times and tosses them away, an uncrouchable command throw, if Pain And Gain is still active while you do it it'll become Armoured
  • You can exit out of Torr Mode after it
  • Input is DU5/DU+Kameo while in Torr Mode

Tell me what y'all think

Last edited: